Chapter 23

Wheein went to Hwasa house and saw her in the bed crying. She went to hug Hwasa not letting her go. Hwasa cried about how Chungha knew everything, and cried about her mother, thinking that she will be alive right now. She cried and cried in Wheein arms until she fell asleep. Wheein was just there hugging her until she fell asleep too. Hwasa woke up first and saw she was in Wheein arms.

"Ya, Wheein. Wake up."

"Not even a good morning, I feel hurt," she faked cry.

"Wheein, I'm sorry for-," Hwasa was cut off by a hug.

"No. I'm the one who is sorry. I'm sorry for everything," Wheein said crying. Hwasa started to cry too, and she leans to kiss her. They separate and look at each other eyes, and just laughed like everything was a joke.

They got up and went to take a shower together, Wheein was spooning Hwasa in the bath just enjoying the warm bath. Hwasa was playing with the lion squeaky toy, while Wheein was looking at Hwasa back. Her back was soft and smooth, and she leans to give a kiss on Hwasa neck and rest her head there. She was thinking what about she marked, but she didn't want to think about what if Hwasa leaves her too, so she just hugs Hwasa tighter.

They got out of the shower, and changed, they headed to the restaurant where they were going to meet Moonbyul and Solar. They talked about being sorry, the omegas cried a little, they were laughing, Hwasa started to get pissed, but they just had fun. They went to the park to hang out some more and talked more about stupid stuff, and they left for their houses. Wheein went and leave Hwasa in her house and walked to her house. She stopped by a jewelry shop and think what about she proposes to her.

The next day she called Solar, and Moonbyul to meet up at a café. The couple arrived and Wheein went to sit at the table. She talks about proposing to Hwasa, how Hwasa is everything to her and Solar started to cry thinking about her friend's happiness.

Wheein bought the most beautiful engagement ring for her girlfriend. Every day, Moonbyul and Solar were preparing where Wheein was going to propose to Hwasa. While Hwasa was stressed thinking about what they are doing, because she wanted to hang out with Solar, but she always said busy.

10 days passed until it was the day of the proposal.

a/n- proposal, already?!!