Chapter 6

"Should I wear something fancy or something comfortable, or something meh," Hwasa thought to herself. "Why fashion is so fucking difficult." She picked up her phone and called Solar.

"Yong? H E L P ME."

"Did you broke your toy?"

"Wtf no. My heat is not even close. Well tell me what to wear, because I am losing my fucking mind right now," Hwasa said plopping herself in her bed.

"Wear something that people will look at you and don't mess with you, because girl you look sexy in everything, oh and don't forget to use your musky perfume."

"Thanks, Yong, and yes, I'll meet you at the club, bye."

"Bye~," Solar said.

Hwasa grabbed her towel and went to shower. It was her 23rd b-day, but she didn't feel like it was, it felt just like every day. She started to think of her mother, and every time she does, she started to cry, but this time she didn't because she knows tears won't bring her back. She got out and put on her robe. "Hmm, Yong told me to wear whatever so~," said Hwasa. She grabbed some khaki pants and a khaki bra. She put them on and put on some light makeup. She tied her hair with a low ponytail, put on some low high heels, and put some jewelry on. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Yong is right. I do look sexy as hell." She grabbed her black glasses, and purse, and left her house. It was 7:00 pm and it was already dark; she headed to City Night club. She grabbed her stuff and enter the club.

"JINNI! RIGHT HERE," Solar yelled from a table. "Damn girl told you that you will look sexy in anything. Oh, I invited Irene and Chorong."

"Oh, shut up. You look sexy too, and hi ladies," Hwasa compliment Solar while bowing to the girls. Solar was wearing a white bra, pants, and a jacket, it fits her long and beautiful black hair. In a few minutes, Chungha came.

"Hey guys, hope I'm not late. Wow, you look pretty, leader," Chungha said.

"Thanks, you do too, but don't call me that, we are not even checking the territory."

They order drinks and started to talk; they haven't eaten so they order some food. After a few drinks, Solar was already tipsy, so she wanted to dance.

"Jinni lets go dance, let's have fun on your birthday."

"Gosh, you always want to dance, probably even in your sleep you dance too," Hwasa said laughing and the other did too.

"Shut up, and c'mon."

"Geez, I'm coming. I'll be back ladies," she told the girls who were talking. Like that Solar, and Hwasa started to move their bodies at the rhythm of the music. There were in their world dancing when someone went behind Hwasa to dance.

A/N: who is it? Idk tbh. Lol. Well, hope you enjoy it and vote for me and see you in the next chapter.