Chapter 8

"I'm sorry but I'm here with her," Hwasa heard Chungha. She didn't know what was happening due to her dancing.

"What happened," she asked Chungha.

"Nothing just a pervert probably wanted to hook or something."

"You know that I'm an alpha, so they can't do that unless it was an O or B," Hwasa said kinda nervously.

"Ye, ye, I know. Well let's go home, Solar looks like she can fall asleep in any minute now," said Chungha. Hwasa only nodded, she was having fun, but she was tired. The other girls left too because they had to do things. Hwasa gave her keys to Chungha and told her is she can drive instead because she was tired. They went and left Solar first, because she was tipsy, and she was asleep. They started to drive, to Hwasa destination.

"So, did you had fun," Chungha asked.

"Yea I did have fun, haven't felt this for so long I guess," Hwasa said closing her eyes. It was about 15 minutes when they arrived at Hwasa house.

"Thanks, Chungha. You can take my car; I'll tell my driver to take me to the company ok?"

"Oh ok, thanks Hwasa, then I'll see you tomorrow," Chungha said. Like that they parted their ways.

"I had fun," Hwasa thought to herself.

*The next morning*

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

"Augh is morning, I ma sleep 5 more minutes," Hwasa said, but she remembers that she can't because as the leader today she has to stay up late to patrol the territory. She stretched and headed to the restroom; she took a nice warm bath. She got out and changed and headed to the car. She started to think of last night if it was an alpha or a beta dancing with her. She started to think if they scent her smell, or what about if they know, but she didn't want to stress so she forgot about it. She got to her company and enter.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to make it short because the next chapters are going to be 'intense' in my opinion.