Chapter 25

*one month later*

They decide to marry in a month due because it would help the heat; they talked about once they get married, they can unite the territories, and Hwasa came out to her territory that she's an omega but that doesn't mean the rules changes, even though Wheein will be the leader.

"Yong, how do I look?"

"Y-you look so beautiful, and sexy," Solar said with tears.

"You do too," Hwasa said trying not to cry. It was the day of the wedding, Hwasa was wearing a white tight dress that you can see her curved body, and solar was wearing a beautiful black dress that suits her blonde/ orangish hair. Wheein and Moonbyul were waiting in the beautiful garden where Wheein proposes Hwasa. Wheein was wearing a white suit, and Moonbyul was wearing a black suit.

"Do I look good," Moonbyul asks Wheein.

"Um, I should be the one asking that," both laughed. Moonbyul just said that because she notices Wheein was nervous. The guest appears one by one, waiting for the bride. Everyone got in their seat until they heard the bride welcoming song.

Hwasa came in the path of the white roses' petals, linking arms with her father. Wheein was trying not to drool at how sexy she looked.

"Better take care of her, if not you know what happens," MR. Ahn said smiling.

Wheein took her fiancé's hand, and hold her hands not letting go, and Mr. Ahn appears in front of them the one who is going to marry them. They talked all of the stuff of marriage, cry a little bit.

"Now can the ring bearer, bring the rings," Mr. Ahn said. Solar brought the rings to the couple, trying not to cry. Wheein took the first ring and put it on Hwasa finger.

"I, Jung Wheein, will love you, protect you, make you happy, until death separates us."

"I, Ahn Hyejin, promise you that I will love you, protect you, and make you happy too until death separates us," she said with a tear falling on her cheek.

"Now, I demand you wife and wife. You can kiss the bride." Wheein went to kiss Hwasa, with a passionate kiss, and everyone clap and cheer. The ceremony began and everyone was dancing and playing. It was 8 pm and when Hwasa decides to throw the flower boutique. Every omega got behind Hwasa so they can catch the boutique.

"Ok, everyone. Get ready. 1... 2... and 2 and a half and 3," Hwasa yelled. The flowers went flying until one person catches it.

"WAHHH I GOT IT," Solar yelled turning around to Moonbyul, and never expected this.

"Kim Yongsun, wi-will you marry?" Solar started to cry hugging her saying yes.

"Um, was this part of the wedding," Hwasa asks Wheein joking. They went to the couple to congratulate them. Wheein and Hwasa were saying goodbye to the guest because it was time for that.

"Did you choose what color to use," Solar whispered to Hwasa.

"Yes, I did," she said winking. Like that the couple bid their goodbyes to the guest and left.

Wheein drives to a beach where there was a beautiful house; it was her house so only she, Moonsun, and Hwasa, knew about it. Wheein lifts Hwasa bridal style and took her inside. Both went to different restroom and got change before the steamy night.

A/N: steamy? Like cook?