Chapter 26

Wheein was waiting for Hwasa in the room; she was serving Champaign when Hwasa enters. Wheein gave the champagne to Hwasa and drink a bit.

"I don't want that. It started it and I want you right now," Hwasa said kissing her. Wheein smirk and kiss her back passionately. Hwasa took her robe off, and Wheein was drooling. Hwasa was wearing a black lace top with black lace underwear. Wheein kissed her lips while grabbing her ass.

"You smell good," Wheein said kissing her neck and taking her lace off. Wheein took her to the bed, admiring her beautiful body. Wheein gave her one more kiss before going to the jawline, neck, and breast. Hwasa moans when Wheein sucks one of her nipples and played with the other one to give attention. She went up to kiss her one more time, before going to her stomach and before going to her womanhood.

"Your so wet with some kisses and touches," Wheein said touching her clit.

"Hurry up," she demands. Wheein gives a few kisses on her inner thigh before liking her. She inserted 2 fingers and licking her. Hwasa was moving her hips up and down to the effect of it until she came without notice.

"You came faster than I thought, kitty," Wheein said cleaning her then going to kiss her so she can taste herself.

"Mark me," Hwasa said between the kisses.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am, we are married now, I'm all yours, and you're all mine," Hwasa said kissing her. Wheein turned her around and without a cautious, she inserted her meat.

"AAaHh"

"You like that kitty," Wheein growls in Hwasa ear. She was giving her kiss in the back, touching her beautiful body, until she went and mark her in the neck. The room was full of moans and lust.

"I think I'm going to come again," Hwasa said moaning.

"Come for me," Wheein said pounding faster, and like that both came at the same time. They both went to sleep hugging each other arms.

The next morning Wheein came with a trade-in her hands.

"Good morning Mrs. Jung Hyejin," Wheein said giving her a peck on the forehead.

"Good morning babe, but don't call me that," she said with a stern face.

"I want a divorced," Wheein said fake crying. They both laughed and enjoy breakfast in bed. They spent their honeymoon days doing that and enjoying the beach. They went back to their territory to take care.

"Hey~ Jinni~, so how it went~," Solar asked.

"Normal, like every sex," she said with a stern face.

"Your no fun."

"But I got marked," she said showing it to her. Solar gasped and she had a big smirk on her face. Both went to cut their hairs; Solar cut her hair until her shoulder and Hwasa dyed her hair black and cut it until her neck. When they showed it to the alphas both got surprised but liked it.

A/N- hint: next chap is the last one my fellow  readers T.T.