Chapter 7

*Wheein territory*

"Yo, Byul, want to go to the club? I heard about this club that is popular this day," Wheein asked.

"No, we still have to check some parts of the territory."

"AUGH~ you sound like me in a way. C'mon, I as the leader can say when we can work or not. Let's go, probably we can find some chicks," Wheein said winking.

"You just want to hook up with someone, but fine let's go, this day has been tiring. So, what is the club name?"

"Is called City Night. Is popular this day, that's what they say." Like that they went to the car and headed to the club, it was 8:00 pm when they arrived.

"Looks like just a normal club, but whatever," Moonbyul said. They enter the club and went and sit by the counter and started to drink.

"Gosh, you always want to dance, probably even in your sleep you dance too," Wheein heard. She turned around and saw two girls dancing to the rhythm of the music, but the one with the golden hair caught her eyes, the way she moves her hips got Wheein drooling.

"Ya, Wheein, close your mouth, your drooling," Moonbyul scolded her.

"Look over there, that girl," Wheein said pointing to Hwasa. Moonbyul turned around but turned back.

"Go dance with her, if you want to hook up with someone so bad," Moonbyul said taking a sip from her drink. Wheein didn't think twice when she went behind Hwasa. Hwasa was dancing to the rhythm of the music that she didn't notice, but she was dancing. Wheein was about to kiss her on the neck when someone interferes.

Chungha was talking to the girls, she was having fun but always kept an eye on Hwasa. She was blushing when she saw Hwasa dancing, it was like if she saw an angel. She was drinking when she saw someone behind her. She got jealous, and drink one shot of tequila. The alpha was about to kiss her neck when she interferes.

"I'm sorry but I'm here with her," Chungha said pissed.

Wheein got pissed and she went to the counter.

"What happened," Moonbyul asked.

"That fucking beta got in my way. Damn you know what let's go, she ruined the mood," Wheein said all angry. They enter the car and Byul started to drive.

"Well did you at least got her name, or saw her face, I mean you were so on it," Moonbyul said.

"No, but when I was about to kiss her neck, her scent was sweet, it was sweeter than hyacinth flower." When Wheein said that Byul thought if it was someone she knew, so Byul got mad but didn't show it. Once she left Wheein to her house, she called someone.

"I'll meet you at your house in an hour," Moonbyul said.

A/N: Hope you enjoy it. See y'all.