Chapter 3

*2 years ago, in Wheein territory*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT TO?! WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 YEARS AND YOU DON'T WANT TO," Wheein was yelling at her girlfriend, Baram. They were in the middle of sex when Wheein wanted to mark her, but her girlfriend resists not to.

"Because... Because I just been using you to get over my heat! OK! I NEVER LOVED YOU!"

"BULLSHIT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, THEN I'LL DO IT FORCEFULLY"

"Wheein, please NO! Please!"

Wheein did not listen and grabbed Baram by the neck and threw her to the bed. Wheein loved her but was heartbroken at how she just played with her feelings. She pins her down the bed, took her hands away from the neck, and was ready to mark.

"Once I marked you, you can go to whoever you were cheating on me, ok my 'love'," Wheein said hurt.

"YA, WHEEIN, DON'T DO IT PLEASE! PLEASE!" They heard knocks.

"Is that your savior? HUH? IS IT?!," pulling her hair.

"Yo, Wheein is me, Byul. Let her go. You don't want to get in trouble right," Moonbyul said.

Wheein is a 22-year-old alpha. She is the leader of her territory that was passed to her, and the territory that she won. She is an only child, but not because she lost her mom or anything, is because her parents were not on good terms. Wheein has 2 moms, her alpha mother, and her omega mom. Her moms were happy they have an alpha but when she was 1 year old, she notices her parents were not happy anymore.

"What do you mean, she survived!?," Mrs. Jung was yelling at her wife.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW, I TOLD YOU TO GO WITH MY PLAN BUT YOU DECIDE TO DO IT YOUR WAY," Ms. Jung yelled back. "Please take Wheein to her room."

She didn't know why they were mad, but she knew that her parents aren't going to be happy anymore. Every day she saw her parents in a fight, so day by day she became colder and aggressive. When she was 6, she started to exercise, so she applies to every fighting sport. One day she was practicing in a boxing ring, when a girl came to her, to practice with her.

"Hey, I saw you alone, so I wanted to practice with you, oh my name is Moonbyul but call me Byul."

"I didn't ask you to practice with me nor your name."

"Yea you didn't ask that why I came to practice with you."

"Can you leave me alone, I'm not in the mood."

"You're never in the mood, I've seen you every day practicing alone. You know what let's fight. If you win, I will not bother you again, if I win, we will be friends, deal?"

"Sounds stupid, but ok. I just want to fight."

They got their gear on and started to fight. Wheein was small but fast, but Moonbyul was tall and strong. 1 hour passed when Wheein was on the floor panting.

"Damn, ha, your good, guess I lost."

"Yea you did, so now we are friends. What's your name by the way?"

"My name is Wheein, and I'm 6 y/o, probably you heard or something, but in the future leader," she said panting.

"Oh, guess I'm lucky. Lol, but wow, you're strong for a 6 y/o. Oh, and if you're thinking I'm 7 y/o, guess I'm your unnie," she said winking. They started to laugh, and since then they have been best friends. Wheein trusted Byul, a lot, it was like having a big sister, someone to lean on.

Both being alphas, they went through ruts, they were young but once they were ready to mate, they did it (with omegas or betas), but when Wheein was 17, she thought she met her other half, and as for Moonbyul she met Krystal but didn't last long due to her leaving.

*Back to Wheein 2 years ago*

"You don't want to get in trouble right, just let her go," Moonbyul said.

Wheein only laughs, hurts, and for being stupid.

A/N: here's another chapter, tbh I hope you're enjoying it. See y'all in the next chapter