Chapter 12

*yesterday at the club*

When they were at the club Wheein told her to look at that girl; she knew Wheein was talking about Solar friend, but when she turned she saw Solar and turned back to take a sip at her drink; she looked sexy dancing. When they were at the car, Moonbyul heard what Wheein said about the girl smelling sweet and the first person she thought was Solar. Once she drops Wheein at her house she called Solar.

"I'll meet you at your house in an hour," Moonbyul said with a little anger.

Solar was tired and sleepy from the club, but she had to wait for Moonbyul. She went and took a shower; she was about to close her eyes when she heard knocks, and she knew it was Moonbyul. She got out of the shower and went to put on a robe and headed to open the door.

"Hey, what's wro-," she was cut off by the sudden kiss the alpha gave her once she enters. It was a wet, sloppy kiss. Moonbyul picked her up still kissing her, and closing the door with her foot, and headed to the room. She undid Solar robe and saw her favorite piece of art like Solar just put a robe on. She started to undress and went to kiss her again.

"I want to mark you," Moonbyul said while kissing her.

"Why out of the sudden," Solar said shocked parting away from the kiss.

"Because... because I don't want to lose you," Moonbyul said with tears in her eyes. "I saw you at the club City Night. I stayed at my seat while my friend went dancing, and when we got out, she started to talk about how this scent was sweet and the first person that came up in my mind with the sweetest scent was you. I don't want to lose you," she said sobbing.

Solar was about to cry but probably Moonbyul friend was talking about another one because she was dancing only with Hwasa.

"Ok, I don't want to lose you either. Mark me, I'm all yours."

"Really?"

"Yes, let's do it."

Moonbyul didn't waste any second and started to kiss Solar. She turned Solar around and started to kiss her back.

"I'm going in," Moonbyul said and before Solar can respond she only responded with a moan. She started to pound harder every second, and she leans on Solar neck to kiss her; after a kiss and a sniff, she marked Solar.

"AAahH," Solar moaned.

"Your now mine," Moonbyul said with lust.

A/N: yes I know this is mostly wheesa fanfiction but don't worry soon, hope you enjoyed it.