Chapter 20

Baram was spying on Wheein, it was true that her feeling for Wheein is real, but she only wanted her to rule the territory too. She saw a woman spying on them too, outside the restaurant. She thought if they helped each other they can get what they want. (btw Baram doesn't know Hwasa is the leader, cuz she doesn't care)

Chungha thought about what the omega said, but she nodded, she wanted Hwasa, and every time she sees her with the alpha, her jealousy explodes. Every day they Baram and Chungha met at an abandoned building so they can talk.

"Why do you want her thought," Baram ask.

"Because when my eyes lay on her, I couldn't stop thinking about her."

"Oh, kinda sad. Lol." Chungha just rolls her eyes.

"So, for the plan, I'll go to Hwasa, and tell her something, and with that, you have your alpha, and I'll have my omega," Chungha said while making gestures with her hand.

Wheein and Hwasa have been dating for weeks now, but they keep it secret, only Solar knows, while they don't know that Chungha knows too. It was a normal day at the Ahn territory, Hwasa was at her office, and Chungha was at her desk waiting for the moment. Solar took the day off because *ahem* YK, ik, we know *wink*. It was time to leave when Chungha stopped her.

"What is it Chungha? Need something?"

"I need to tell you something Hwasa, and you probably wouldn't like it."

"What is it," Hwasa said getting angry.

"Is about your mother."

"What about my mother?!"

"Wheein parents, are the ones who killed her. That why Wheein wants to be with you to kill you too." Hwasa was confused everything was processing thru her mind and left the building, and Chungha went behind her.

Wheein was waiting for Hwasa at Hwasa house. Today they were going to watch a new drama and cuddle. Hwasa came and got out of the car and slap Wheein with all her mighty, while Chungha saw everything.

A/N: if your confused, I'm too confused as hell. Btw I update because is new year. enjoy. 🤯🥳