Chapter 24

Before the proposal, Solar took Hwasa to buy a dress.

"Now you wanna hang out, Yong? No. I'm going to sleep."

"C'mon. I wanna go shopping with you, please," Solar said with a pout.

"Sometimes I forgot we are the same age," Hwasa said nodding. She got changed and they headed to the mall. They bought clothes but Solar wanted to buy a pretty dress for Hwasa for tomorrow's proposal. She saw a green Windsor vera satin lace-up dress, she told Hwasa to put it on, and she loved it. Once they bought it, they went home.

The next day, Hwasa was sitting on the couch, watching the news.

"Today is going to be a beautiful day, so go out and have fun," the climate reporter says.

"Beautiful my ass," Hwasa said annoyed. She wanted to spend time with Wheein, but she said she's busy. It was noon when Solar was calling her.

"Jinni, you're not busy today?"

"Uh no. Today is our day off," Hwasa said with a 'bruh' face.

"Ah, yea. Dummy me. Hahaha. Well, today wear the dress that I bought you yesterday. I'm going to pick you up at 6 pm, ok?" Hwasa was confused but she said yes because she was bored.

"Ok great, I'll pick you up at 6 pm. Be ready~. Bye~."

"Lol. Bye. Well at least I'll go somewhere with Yong," she said to herself. She went to take a shower and started to think about Wheein. She got out and went to dry her long hair. Once she dried it, she went to put on some makeup. It was 5 pm and she went to grab the dress and put it on, once she did that, she went to fix her hair. It was 5:30 pm and she fixed her makeup a little bit more. It was 5:45 when she heard knocks at her door and went to open it.

"AH. You look sexy. It fits you well," Solar said fake crying.

"You do too, Yong. Oh, you dyed your hair blonde, special occasion," Hwasa asked. Solar dyed her hair blonde and was wearing a cute flower dress.

"Ahaha so funny, you'll see," she said giggling. They got in the car and Solar started to drive. Hwasa was looking outside, and she noticed they were going somewhere she doesn't know. Hwasa was worried but she always trusts in Solar. Once they arrived Solar told Hwasa to put on a blindfold.

"Are you going to rape me?"

"Fuck you. Just put it on." Once she did Solar opened the door and took Hwasa hand, being careful so she won't fall.

"Yong, I fucking swear if I fall."

"Don't worry, we are almost there," Solar said. Once they arrived, Solar took the blindfold off Hwasa face. Hwasa saw Wheein was waiting for her with a rose in her hand.

"O-oh Wow. You look stunning," Wheein said looking at her girlfriend up and down on how sexy she looks with that dress and gave her the rose. "A rose for my flower," Wheein said kissing her.

"Thank you, and you look handsome with your suit." Wheein was wearing a baggy suit that looks cute and handsome at the same time.

Wheein took her hand and enter a beautiful garden. There was a big tree in the middle with lights and a table under it. Roses petals path taking them to the table. Wheein pulled the chair so Hwasa can sit. The food arrived and they were talking and laughing until Wheein stands up.

"Hwasa, since you came to my life, everything changed. That night that I helped you, I felt safe with you. So," she bent down to Hwasa. "Ahn Hyejin. Will you marry me?"

Hwasa was surprised, her eyes filling with tears.

"YES!" she said excitedly. Wheein got up and put the ring. Hwasa was crying with happiness, she kisses Wheein, and hug her.

"WOOOOOOO," Solar and Moonbyul came applauding and hugging the couple.

"So that's why y'all been busy?" Hwasa said cleaning her eyes.

"Yup, but whatever let's celebrate," Solar said raising the champagne glass, and that night the four spend the night together laughing and celebrating.

A/N: hope you liked it.