scoups

"baby im gonna be having a girls night with my best friends so ill be going out with them" i said sitting down next to scoups who was playing with sunny our brown poodle "okay baby" he aid kissing my cheek "okay, then ill go and get changed" i said getting up, ut got pulled down "can we cuddle for five minutes at least please" he said placing his head on my shoulder "okay cheolie" i said placing my head on his and held scoups hand with mine.

i shut my eyes listening to his breathing, making me fall into a little slumber. 

i woken up to hear sunny bark, i rubbed my eyes "whats the time" i said opening my eyes and looking at the clock  it was 17:34, i looked at scoups who was asleep on Sunny, i smiled and walked upstairs. 

i grabbed my black ripped skinny jeans, white belly top and high heels and changed into them. i done my self a light makeup look.

i grabbed my purse and walked downstairs to see scoups, "hey baby im going out now to meet the girls but ill be back later tonight" i said kissing him "baby you look beautiful, i hope you have a safe time, and good time" he said "really" i said "yeah" he said getting up and placing his hands on my waist "wait so you dont mind that i wear this, even though it screams im single, even though im not but it looks like it" i said confused "baby i trust you, and its a girls night, i know you wont do anything so i trust you" he said "okay i know you trust me and i trust you"

scoups got in the car with me as he was dropping me off at the club, "you dont have to be awake for when i get home baby" i said placing my hand on his thigh, he placed his hand on top of mine, okay baby, but if you want wake me up when your back so i can sleep better" he said as he held my hand "i will dont worry, besides your cuddles will be amazing later as they always are" i said smiling.

i reached the club and saw my best friends waiting and laughing with some guys. i looked down "baby you arent getting out" i looked up "oh yeah" i opened the door and shut it "ill see you later tonight" he said smiling, i nodded "bye baby" i said, i watched him as he drove off, i quickly looked round to see my best friends and the guys laughing some touching them, i looked down again, i trust myself but i dont trust them, and i never knew the guys were them. 

i quickly walked away with my heels and began to walked for 30 minute home, i got a call and saw my best mates name "hey Y/N where are you, its girls night" i heard her slur "sorry something came up and i cant come, but i got to go" i said, i heard her laughing and hanging up. 

i got home and unlocked the door, to see scoups playing with sunny, "hey babe im back" i said shutting the door and taking off my shoes "already its only been half an hour, wait it takes 30 minutes to get back, did you walk home after i left" he said getting up and walking to me "yeah, i left when you did, its not that i trust myself i do but i dont trust them" i said.

he took my waist "then if you dont have a girls night them lets have have party here" i said or a girls night for you here" he said, he grabbed his phone and put on some music, i let out a soft giggle, he took my hand and began to dance with me. 

"i love you, you know that" i said swaying with him "i know i love you too" he said kissing my nose "and this is way better than the night i would have had" i said moving closer to him and placing my head on his chest, "i really am so special to have you" he said kissing my head, "i love you too" i said feeling his warmth.

i hope you liked this, and this is my last post of 2020, and i hope you have a good new year and i will try to post sometime this week but i will need to revise within the next few weeks as i have two exams coming up for college but till then i will update once and after i will update many time after