hoshi

I was woken to my baby daughter crying in her crib "im coming to you my angel" i said sleepily, i got up and walked to her room to see her laying crying, i picked her up and sat her down rocking her back and forth, she was till crying "you hungry" i took her downstairs with her in my arms and she was still crying, i put her in her high chair, and went to the kitchen and made up her milk.

I walked back to her and gave her the milk, "there you go" she drank most of it and began to shut her eyes, i picked her up and took her upstairs and placed her in her crib as she began to sleep peacefully, i went back to my room and saw it was 8:20 might as well stay awake since she was up for most of the night. i decided to take her after she have slept, and have a little picnic with her.

I heard her, mumbling in the bay monitor and walked upstairs to see her awake "hello jisun" i smiled at her and picking her up and placing her on the changing table. i changed her and put her into cute clothes ready for our picnic. i took her downstairs and placed her on the floor in front of her toys while i grabbed the blanket and placed it under her pram along with the bag under it, i grabbed my phone along with my purse incase and the keys and placed into a handbag and placed jisun into her pram securing her.

we walked out and i locked the door after and i pushed her to the park. i saw it wasn't busy just a group of boys, and a few families, i pushed her over near the end away from the noise and grabbed the mat and placed it under the wheel of the pram and took out mine and her food, "come here" i said picking her up, i placed her down and sat next to her with one of her toys in her hand, and feed her some tiny food, along with me "Hunny, one day when i know you understand or ask i will tell you about your father," i smiled at her stroking her head she smiled at me showing her toy, i heard my phone going off and got up to grabbed my bag behind jisun while i heard her giggling, i check my new message to see it was my older brother Mark.

mark- Taeyong where is Yuta? 

Y/N- i dont know ask Taeyong 

I smiled at it and placed my phone in my pocket, i turned around to see jisun gone, no "JISUN" i grabbed my bag and walked around asking if they saw a baby, "have you seen a baby she 2 years, please she is my child" i ask some of the boys they shook there heads i rubbed my temples and carried on looking till i saw a man my age laughing with jisun "jisun" i said walking up to them "is she your child" he said standing up with his arms around her along with her hand holding him "yes she is, i turned around for s a second to she was gone, thank you for taking care of her and not someone kidnapping her" she had her hands out wanting me to take her "come here hunny" i said holding her, "thank you, " i said looking at him "its my pleasure, she is so cute" he said stroking her head "i like her shirt, tigers my favourite animal" he said smiling showing his phone case "same with her, she has tiger toys and pjs" i said walking to the pram "so she is your child" he loked at me "yeah i am her mom, i know im young, it me and her father we young and stupid, but she is mine" i said sitting her in her pram, "well she is amazing" he said grabbing the leftover food "she is, im glad i had her" i said smiling " wait, im Y/N, i never introduced myself" "hoshi, but my real name is soonyoung."

we began to talk about some random stuff, mainly about jisun and me being a single mum "so when did her have jisun" he asked "oh a little over two years ago, on 6th of April" i said "same as mingyu, thats his birthday" he said "who?" i asked "oh one of my best mates" i nodded, we walked back to my house, "would you like to come in as a way of thank you, and im sure jisun wouldnt mind" he nodded, i unlocked the door and pushed her in and Hoshi shut the door, i took jisun out her pram and sat her down next to her toys, and put the leftover food in the bin "so hoshi what do you do" i asked him sitting next to jisun "oh well im in a band called seventeen, and im the main dancer" i smiled "can you show me a dance" i asked with cute eyes, he nodded i picked up jisun and put her on my lap so we can watch him dance "can you put on one of our songs" i nodded and got my phone out typing in seventeen and picked one of the first songs, highlight.

little did i know that him dancing took my breath away, and made us form something beautiful.

I knew the rest of the boys after meeting them after a few month and they all are amazing, and i had meet them and they remembered me when i met hoshi they day jisun went away. hoshi had now falling asleep on the sofa as he was looking after jisun. "hoshi wake up" i said sitting next to him, i sighed "HOSHI FIGHTING" i said loud enough but not to loud to wake up jisun "yeah jeonghan" he shot up "im not jeonghan, even though id love to be an angel" i said giggling, he wrapped his hand around me making me fall onto his chest "hoshi you have work" i said laughing "i know but im comfy, and this is payback for hoshi fighting" we began to laugh, and he finally got up, to head to work.

its now been two years, me and hoshi began to date, and jisun is now 4 and she is beautiful "jisun, go to hoshi" she walked over to him, she only calls me mummy, but calls hoshi by his name "APPA" i turned to see her run to hoshi smiling, he was grinning and picked her up spining around, i walked over to them, i smiled at her, "so should i be her official father" i nodded, we all hugged "mama and appa i love you" i smiled, hoshi kissed both jisun and my head "i love you two so much" hoshi said smiling, i kissed his lips "eww, gross" jisun said laughing "jisun, you will have this one day but not soon and its beautiful" i said smiling at her.

I roughly knew where i wanted this to go, hopefully you like this , and yes i did add some references near the end, like hoshi fighting and jeonghan being an angel ^.^