vernon

I heard my phone go off, "who calling me now I need my sleep.." I looked at the caller ID to see to was my boss or the CEO "hello sir, what do you need" I said getting out of bed and looking though my closet, "I know you probably don't want to but could you come in earlier since there is tones of work to be done and some of the staff are off" he asked "yes sir, I'll be there now" I said, "okay thank you Y/N" he said, and hanged up, I smiled and got out my outfit for today.

I got in work and sat at my desk since I saw the like of paper work "god I'm gonna need coffee" I said aloud and sighing, I quickly checked the time table for Mr chwe today, it is free all day but he had a dinner tonight, I got up and walked into his office since he didn't arrive, I placed the timetable of his desk and walked out, and sat at my desk and began to go though the paper work.

"Here" I looked up to see my boss holding a coffee "have this, you may need it" he said smiling, I smiled and took it "thank you sir" I said standing and bowing to him "it's my pleasure" he said smiling and walking to his office, I took a sip and realised this is what I normally have, how does he know it, I never had it Infront of him, maybe just a good guesser.

I got up and went to the printer and began to print off the work "hey Y/N, I seen you been at your desk all day why don't we go out for lunch" Mr chwe asked me as he stood next to me "oh, yeah sure" I said smiling and taking the paper, "good, I'll see you for lunch," he said nodding and walking away, so he just came to ask me for lunch.

"Hey you ready to go" Mr chwe asked me as he stood Infront of me "yeah, I just finished off this file so I'm good, till I get back" I said getting up and grabbing my bag and walking with him "you know you don't have to call me sir, Vernon is fine" he said, "are you sure" I said to him as we got in the elevator "yeah" he said and pressing the button to the ground floor, the doors shut and we began to talk about stuff, I felt a jolt come though up more body and landed on Vernon "I'm sorry" I said getting up "you okay" he said looking at me concerned "yeah but what happened" I asked "the elevator jolted it never done this" he said, me and him look at eachother, then the elevator came to a stop and went dark, "what's going on" I said trying to place my hand on the rail but felt it intertwine with another hand, I tried to move "don't worry it's me" I heard Vernon say softly "the emergency button isn't working and there isn't signal in the elevator" Vernon said checking his phone, he turned on his flashlight and shined it around, I realised our hands were still holding, I was about to let go but the elevator moved violently "I'm scared" I said holding his hand tighter "don't worry we will be okay" he said coming closer to me and shining the light "why don't we sit, to pass time" he said I nodded and sat with him.

"It's been 15 Minutes surely someone should of noticed" I said leaning back on the cold metal "yeah" Vernon said "sorry this wasn't the lunch you planned for Y/N, I was actually hoping that the lunch would be a good first date" Vernon said sighing, I looked at him shocked "it was meant to be a date?" I said looking and him as he nodded "well don't worry we can have Tomorrow if you want Y/N" he said "I would like that" I said smiling, the lights switched back on and the elevator began to move down, the doors opened to see someone the staff, me and Vernon walked out and they made sure we was alright.

"Mr chwe your car is waiting for you" I said opening the door to his office "okay thank you, I'll see you tomorrow I know you did a lot of work so go home early okay" he said smiling and grabbing his blazer "you sure" I said to him, he nodded I smiled and watched him leave.

I opened my front door and placed my bag down and slumped down on the sofa "today been different" I said sighing, Vernon been acting different he would ask me to work over time, he never ask me for lunch and particularly for a date and he never brings me coffee or anything. I got changed into some black jogger and a white crop top and put my hair into a bun since I wouldn't be going out till tomorrow for work.

I placed a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth as I watched whats wrong with secretary Kim, I heard the door go, "what" I said confused I looked at the clock 10pm "who be here" I walked to my door and looked though the peep hole to see someone's head, I opened the door slightly to see Vernon "Vernon what are you doing here" I said placing my ice cream on the side "can I talk to you inside please" he said softly, I nodded and opened the door I grabbed my ice cream as he sat on the sofa "so what do you need Vernon" I said placing my ice cream tub on the table "well you know me the best really at work, but what I realised is that you do everything for me, which I really appreciate but today in the elevator I realised something and you know I'm a person to be straight forward" he said smiling and taking a deep breath "take your time" I said to him smiling "well this is straight to the point, I like you Y/N more than a friend and more than just as a colleague, what I'm saying is I love you" he said, my eyes widen this is making sense "don't worry I understand if you don't like me, I'll get going and if so let's try not to be awkward" he said getting up, and walking towards the door.

I jolted up "wait" I said to Vernon as he was about to open the door "I like you to, more than a friend a boss, I'm trying to say I love you too" I said holding his hand, he looked at our hands and smiled "good" he said smiling at me, I smiled back "now how about that date tomorrow, but hope it's not in the elevator" Vernon said smiling "I would love to have it Vernon" I said, our eyes met, he placed his spare hand on my waist and placed his hand that was intertwined with mine and place it on my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck, he leaned in as I shut my eyes, I felt a pair of warm lips on mine, I immediately smiled and kissed back I felt Vernon pull me towards him, we pulled back and smiled, both of us was a both blushing mess "you are cute when you blush" he said smiling, "am not" I said pouting, "are too" he said smiling.

I woken up and got ready for work, I walked into to see Vernon at my desk waiting "hey, I dont have anything planned for today so why don't we go on that date," Vernon said "buts it's 9am" I said "well we can go to the park and then at lunch go to a restaurant" he said "but what about the paper work I didn't finish yesterday" I said to him "the staff that was off is doing it" he said, I looked at my desk to see no files "okay" I said smiling, he took my hand as we went to the stairway since we didn't really want to get stuck again but I wouldn't of minded

Thank you to yasmin_xiumin_yeol for this suggest, please if anyone does have a suggestion feel free to write it, and now I will begin to do the members in a random order ^^