all

*this will be a story thats different as its about the fear of coming out the closest*

i sat with the boys they was all laughing, me on the other hand i sat there not knowing what to do, particularly as woozi was my older brother "Y/N you okay?" scoups asked me, i looked up and nodded, "im gonna go to woozis room for a while, and then ill be back" i said getting up. 

i walked in woozis room and went back and forth thinking about what had happened in the last few days, i amthat i was non binary well i was afraid of what the boys would say, i grabbed a peice of paper from woozis notes and got a pen and sat down in his space ready to write a letter

dear my best friends seventeen,

recently something has changed, not any of you but more me, am i non binary so i prefer to go by pronouns and not Y/N ,i hope all of you support me, particularly you woozi, i know all of you will still love me the same but i wanted to tell you and im sorry i couldnt speak up about this but for me writing is better.

i will always be your amazing friend and helpful, but i am who i am and i wont change it.

i folded the paper and breathed out, wow this was easy writing it down but i hope they do accept me. i wrote on the front seventeen and walked out of woozis room to hear it was quiet, i guess they was watching a movie, i walked to see them all watching some movie, none of them noticed me, i coughed, getting a few attention, which made them look back at the TV, "guys, can i speak to you" i said, one of them paused the movie causing them to all look at me, i stood infront of the TV and passed joshua the letter "please read it aloud" i said smiling.

as joshua finsihed, the boys were smiling at me, proudly. "we are so proud of you" dk said hugging me, i began to let of tears "why are you crying, you know we would have accepted you in anyway" they all got up and hugged me one by one "im so proud of you little one, im thankful you found your self" woozi said kissing my head "thank you big brother" i said hugging him, i hugged them all and sat with them as we watched the movie they began to watch.

i am writing this as i am non binary and just before i wrote some of this i wrote a letter for my parents which i will give them it a the day after i realse this, and not gonna lie im scared to but this is for people who are scared dont be its okay to be nervous but someone will be happy and accept you, as i have a whole group of mates who accept me and hopefully parents.