dino

"Y/N, you ready to dance" mingyu said with his camera, "yeah, but im nervous to do it in front of all these people that is here" i said, me and mingyu was in public at night and i was doing a dance video to nct 127 cherry bomb with Simon says remix,  i got in place and mingyu put on the remix loud enough to get peoples attention.

i began to dance with all my passion and saw that people began to gather around, i focus on the camera giving a couple of smirks and winked to it. i reached the main end break dance of cherry bomb which made me people cheer as they saw that i just went down, i then did taeyong dance and began to do the splits. many people cheered as i finished, i smiled at them and bowed. i walked to mingyu "well how was it" i asked him, "it was amazing, but i believe someone wants to see you" he said pointing behind me, i turned around and saw lee chan or known as dino.

"chan" i said smiling and hugging "hey Y/N" he said hugging me back "did you watch what i did" i said looking at him with puppy eyes "i did and you was amazing" he said rubbing my head "thank you" i said blushing, "but how did you know that i would be here with mingyu" i asked him "i was just walking round and i saw mingyu then i saw you begin to get ready to dance" he said smiling "well why dont me you and mingyu go get some drinks" i said, he nodded.

me, mingyu and dino reached a coffee shop and sat down waiting for our orders, i sat next to dino and mingyu was opposite us, "so can we rewatch the video of me dancing" i asked mingyu, he nodded and placed the camera in front of me so i could watch it, dino placed his arm around my shoulder as we watched it, i felt a blush rush to my checks as we watched it but i couldnt ignore all the butterflies in my stomach it was making me go crazy.

i passed the camera back to mingyu, "i love it, thank you for doing for me mingyu" i said smiling, "anytime" i still realised dino had his arm around my shoulder, i saw our drink come, the lady placed it on the table "can i just say that you two look very cute together" she said pointing at me and dino, dino removed his arm away from my shoulder as we both began to to blush.

we was all just drinking our drinks, "hmm Y/N try this" dino said, placing the straw in front of me, i took a sip, my eyes widen "it taste amazing" i said smiling, i watched as mingyu looked at watch "hey guys i gotta go, but i will send you your dance video later Y/N" he said smiling "oh, okay" i said smiling i got up and hugged him and waved him goodbye, i sat next to dino, and drank my drink "so about what they waitress said earlier" dino said, i looked at him "what about it" i said shyly "she has a point about us two looking good together" he said siling "since when did you have this uch confident dino" i said smiling "yah come on, im trying to ask you out" he said, "im joking, i would love to go out with you, but as in go on a date or date like being girlfriend and boyfriend" i said "well i was expecting both that we can go on a date where i can be able to call my girlfriend since we known each other for a lot of year" he said "well i would still love for both dino" i said kissing his cheek "now when did you have this confidence Y/N?" dino asked, i let out a giggle and had a sip of my drink.

 me and chan walked around the city looking at random things, we smiled and laughed at the most random things, we both reached a little ledge, i got up followed by dino, i placed my hand on the railing and looked out to the distance, i heard a photo clicking, i turned to see dino having his phone pointing at me "did you take a photo" i said in shook "yeah" he said smiling, i looked at it and laughed "why" i said laughing, i playfully punched dino and we began to have a playful fight with a few hears of people saying that we are a cute couple that could mess about, i was laughing with dino as we played. 

me and dino walked back to dorm hand in hand, "does the members know about us" i asked him "no, but lets prank them" he said "you been with jeonghan for too long, lets do it" i said, smiling, "what should we do" i said, we set up a plan on the way there "you ready" i said to him as we was outside the door, he nodded and pretend to be crying, he unlocked the pretending to cry while doing it, "dino what happened" i heard scoups say immediately "its Y/N we argued so badly that we just stopped being friend , she hates me and said she doesnt ever want to see him again" he said crying on his knees, my heart dropped even though i know this is a prank it hurt seeing that he can be this good "what happened for you two to do this" jeonghan said, rubbing his back, i sneaked up to the door and saw all the memebers around him looking at each worried, i walked in "well you see what happened is that after migyu left me and dino talked about us dating since someone said we looked cute and i said yes, and then we had a fun time laughing then came back here coming up with a plan to prank you" i said smiling, "wait you two dated and broke up..... wait a prank" jun said looking at us, dino got up laughing and hugging me "it worked" he said laughing "it worked but i actually felt my broke when i saw you crying even though i know we were pranking them" i said, dino smiled and hugged me tighter.

well i hoped you like this update in which i finally got to do, but today the 29th marks a year for me since my great nan passed away, and i went to the crematorium for her and for my grandad who also passed away this month but this year, but i hope you liked this, and thank you for 2.2k reads, as im writing this i really am thankful <3