the8

there were many ups and downs of dating the mafia boss, one of the pros was that if any one hurt you in any way they wouldn't take it, but the cons there was more, your life would be in danger, family in danger and there would be many things that could hurt you either mentally or physically.

my boyfriend is in fact the mafia boss, his name known as THE8 but i call him giggles only because of his laugh which i adore. i laid in bed cuddling minghao as today i hope is our day off, well it is mine but minghao could be busy whenever. i felt the light hit my face, i place my head between his shoulders and head and nuzzled in, i felt him begin to play with my hair, "baby, do you wanna cuddle" i heard his morning voice say which always makes me go weak. "yes please" i said, i felt him wrap his arm around me and kissed my forehead. 

i heard minghao phone ring, i quickly picked it up and went to our shared room to where minghao was working on our computer "baby your phone is ringing" i quickly passed him it and he checked then answered the call "hello" he said in his work voice which was very sexy but when he is with me he uses a soft voice and sometimes a baby voice, because he wants me to feel safe around him, which i do, he never makes me feel scared, well once but that was because i annoyed him when he was in a bad mood, but he made up very quickly with me.

i sat down back downstairs to finish off some paper work and to wait for minghao in case he had to go out. i heard foot steps coming down "baby~ i have to go to work but i wanted to stay in and finish the paper work quickly so we could cuddle" he said pouting and sitting next to me "well dont worry get you work done then once you done that you can come home and cuddle." i said "can you sit in my office at work then so you can be safe there instead of here" he said taking my hand "yeah of course"

i sat in Minghaos office as he was having a meeting with some people, i knew what he was talking about would probably be very dangerous and i didnt want to interupt him. i span around in minghaos chair and looked up to the ceiling which was painted black, i shut my eyes imaging what we would do at home, which was cuddle up and watch some movie.

i heard my phone go off and saw a photo from a random message, i looked at it and saw it was a picture of a person. wait its me because my hair. i looked round to to see no one from what i could see in the windows, i got up and walked to the doors that minghao was having a meeting, i stood outside debating if i should knock. i stood there and saw the door open, one of the men immediately placed a gun to my head and dragged me in "they was outside listening in" he said "let her go" minghao immediately said walking to me, the man let me go harshly causing me to stumble into minghao "baby you okay" he said looking at me, "yeah, i came here because i had this" i said showing him the photo "baby stay here okay" he said talking to me softly "boss?" one of the men looked at minghao confused "right lets carry on" he said into his deep voice.

i placed my music in as i didnt want to know what was going on, i felt a hand on my leg and saw minghao place his hand on my thigh and stoked it as he knew i was probably bored.

me and minghao went to his office "so baby you sat in this chair and the photo was taken from there from the looks of it" he said looking at the photo "i told my men to look for someone and bring them here when they found them so lets sit tight baby right here" he said making me sit next to him "yeah, i was so confusd on what to do so i went to you but knew you were in a meeting but then the man opened the door taking me in, but i was afraid" i said looking down, "baby dont be afraid when im around" he said placing his hand on my chin.

a knock filled the room "enter" minghaos voice was now deep unlike before it was soft and calming, the door opened to see a man trying to get away from the two men "boss we found him getting away and look at his phone" they said passing him the mans phone "its the photo" minghao got up "you took a picture in this area" the8 was now mad "it is not mine i swear" he said "i dont believe you" the8 walking to me and smiled at me "you took her photo while being around the mafia head quarters" i saw the8 nod at one of the men, "please i didnt do anything" the8 pointed back out the door, i knew what this meant, i kept my head low, and i felt someone wrap there arms around me, i knew who it was by there small, "baby should we go home" minghao said, i nodded and took his hands as we left his office.

we arrived home and took our shoes off and sat down on the sofa, "baby you know i would never hurt you and you know i would do anything to make you safe" minghao said hugging me as i laided my head of his chest "i know you wont hurt me, and i know the things that can happen within this relationship but im scared" i said, i heard him giggle "you read to many imagines" i hit him playfully while blushing.

i finally updates, sorry for the long wait buts it here and mafia seem to be most popular, and i will try to update twice before Christmas but i have a few assignments due.