jun

"jun come on lets go and get the tree" i yelled upstairs, i saw jun grab his coat that was on the side and put it on while jogging downstairs. "be careful when you go downstairs" i said sorting out his hood. he nodded and took my hand "lets go" he said putting our hands in the air, i let out a soft giggle as i wrapped up in juns jumper and my coat. we walked to the car and got in.

"i cant believe this is our first Christmas together even though we been dating for two years but our first one while living together" i said as we drove off to get the christmas tree. "i know, its been so amzing tho" he said putting on some christmas music, we began to sing along like our life depended on it while still watching the road.

we got to the area and got out "its freezing here" i said wrapping my self up more "here" jun said wrapping himself around me "lets go" he said walking, i walked normal while jun was walking a bit weridly as he was behind me. we looked around for the perfect tree, "what about this one" jun said pointing at one, it looked good but it wasnt the one i wanted "no, its good but i dont feel it from this one" i said, we carried on looking round until i saw the perfect one "its beautiful" i said going up to it and smiling. "is this the one you want ma'am" aguy said coming out of no where "yes please" i said as i cuddled up to jun. 

we went to the car as the men helped put the tree ontop the car. "you ready to go home and decorate it" jun said rubbing my check with his thumb "yeah"i said pulling his down his hood over us. we got in the car and drove off while listening to some more christmas music.

we got home and unlocked the door ready to bring in the tree. we finally got the tree in and up ready to decorate, "jun why dont you get the decorations from the spare room and ill make some hot chocolate for us" i said hugging him "yeahh" he said happily and pecked my lips before he went upstairs and got the boxes.

i sorted out out hot chocolate and put in candy canes with marshmallow. i walked out to the living to see most of the decoration ready for us to decorate. i saw jun come down with another box "this is the last box" he said smiling and setting it down on the sofa. i placed our drinks on the table. "you ready princess" he said picking up his J mug "yeah" i said picking up mine and taking a sip, feeling the warm liquid run down my throat. we began to get the decorations out and place them on the tree carefully. "babe here" jun said passing a box "whats this, i dont recongize it" i said opening it up.

i moved the tissue paper to see a bauble that had the first photo of me and jun that we took when we began to date. my eyes widen, i looked up to jun and place the box down and hugged him tightly "i love it baby" i said kissing his cheek. "im glad you do" he said kissing me softly "lets place it in sight so everyone can see it" he said getting it out and placing it in the middle of the tree.

we began to sing along to some christmas songs while placing on some of the lights. "baby you light up my world" i said placing some lights around jun "i know since im a bright star" he said smiling "i was just trying to be cute" i said said pouting "but its true your are bright" i said giggling and carried on placing stuff on the tree. 

i placed up the decorations on the fire place and the stockings ready for christmas. "what do you wanna do now that we finsihed decorating the tree" jun asked me "should we just cuddle now that were done" i said to him, he nodded and we sat on the sofa, i wrapped my arms around him with the fire crackling the tree sparkling.

"i have a suprise for you" jun said getting up "i thought the bauble was the suprise" he shook his head "im suprise you never saw this one though" he said. he came back down stairs with a massive teddy bear "Jun!" i said getting up, he passed it to me and i immediately hugged it, "you are gonna regret this since im probably gonna hug it a lot more now" i said placing it on the sofa and sitting on it while hugging it "as long as you are happy i dont mind" he said while smoothing my hair.

i hope you liked this christmas theme, i finished my assignments for now but i do have exms coming up but i will try to update a few christmas ones, also thank you sm for 4k reads im very grateful thank you