dokyeom

we all got off the plane ready for our performance tomorrow, "we are gonna let you guys go to the hotel first to drop off your suitcases for this three-day concert event then, you guys have a 3 hour time to chill, but we will take you to the venue for rehearsal after the three hours chill time" our manager said, we all walked to the van, walking past fan, i walked between dokyeom and seungkwan, my mask covered part of my face, with then my beanie from Vernon covering my hair, as i had it dyed before coming here to l.a with the boys, we finally got to our van and got in "when we get to our hotel im gonna take a nap" i said putting my head on dokyeom shoulder "why didn't you sleep on the plane" scoups said "i couldn't my mind was distracted, and i was talking to me mum for a while" i said shutting my eyes "sleep for a bit and ill wake you up when we are at the hotel" dk said "cheers" i mumbled on his shoulder trying to sleep, but some of the boys were making it hard.

I felt dk pat my head "get up we are here" he said i opened my eyes "i know ive been awake since we left the airport, i couldnt sleep cause of the noise" i said taking my seatbelt off and grabbing my bag, getting up and walking off the bus, i walked and grabbed my suitcase, as we saw some fans, coming towards us. we finally got in our hotel and went to our room, seungcheol and dino, jeonghan and Joshua, Hoshi and woozi, mingyu and wonwoo, seungkwan and Vernon, the8 and jun then me and DK, but we had separate bed, "hey dokyeom is it alright if you go to one of the members' room till we leave for rehearsal" i said waiting for the lift as we would go up in sections, "yeah thats okay" he said smiling at me "thank you" my eyes wondered the hobby, i saw one of the hotel workers stare at me with her brows crossed and an angry look, i turned around and walked into the lift, the doors shut. 

we got to our room "hey dokyeom you have your card" i asked walking to our room as we got off the elevator "yeah i have it, but im gonna head straight to one of the boys room so you can sleep, since you havent had any yet, and ill get you before we have to go" he smiled at me and walked away with mingyu and wonwoo. i walked to my door and put the card in, and opened the door, i placed my card on the side next to the door and placed my suitcase next to the bathroom door, it was cute and big, i walked to the window to see people walking around, i took my shoes off and shut the curtains, i placed my phone on the nightstand and laided on the bed ready for my sleep, i shut my eyes to feel the quiet nice, its sometimes rare to sleep with 13 boys who are loud. 

I was woken up to struggling to breathe, it wasnt nice, i rubbed my eyes to feel them burning i opened my eyes to see some smoke but also red, the room was pitch black to relised it was fire, i got up "what?" i grabbed my phone and tried to opened the window to realise i needed the card, i remembered i placed it by the door which had now fire all over the area, i looked around the room coughing finding a fire extinguisher, i got as low as i could to the floor, and called dokyeom, he answered "hey Y/N wasnt expecting you whats up" "HELP, there is a fire in the room buts it by the door and i cant open the window" i coughed and covered my mouth, i heard him move quickly, yelling to the boys, i moved towards the corner of the room to see the fire spreading more quickly, i felt light-headed and pass out due to the smoke.

DK POV

me and the boys were laughing "i cant believe you lost rock scissors paper again" wonwoo laughed at mingyu, "yah i can beat you" migyu said stretching, "okay try and beat me" woozi said, mingyu lost again breaking us into laughter "hey does anyone smell smoke" jun said, "probably from out the window" the8 said pointing at the opened window, we began to laugh again at mingyu, till we heard one of our phone ringing "sorry" i checked it to see it was Y/N "hey Y/N wasnt expecting you whats up?" i asked, signalling the boys to be quiet, "HELP, there is a fire in the room buts its by the door and i cant open the window" i heard her cough a lot, i got up "guys there is a fire in Y/N room, she cant get out or open the window" we all ran out the room, Joshua was already on the phone to the fire department. i ran to our room to see fire coming out from the door, "Y/N!" i yelled, nothing we heard glass break i turned to see Vernon breaking the fire extinguisher glass, he came and use the extinguisher around the door. it was slowly stopping around the door, "what are we gonna do, the fire is worst in there and Y/N is in there" i said walking around "the fire apartment is downstairs coming up," Vernon was still spraying the extinguisher at the door we heard men yelling to see men coming up with hoses, we saw them connect it up with the tap that was next to the extinguisher we moved out the way for them.