scoups

me and my brother mingyu sat on the sofa depressed, a couple days back seungcheol my boyfriend passed, my world was now broken, "mingyu do you miss him" i said to my brother "yes, seungcheol my best friend, my brother" he said sighing, we heard the door go, "ill get it" i said getting up and opening the door, i saw a man pass me something then leave "thank you" i said confused "Who was it" he said "i dont know, he just passed me this but i havent ordered anything" i said to mingyu, i opened the box to see a dvd, and two notes.

please watch the DVD first then read the letter <3

"lets watch it" mingyu said, i turned the tv on and put the DVD in, i sat on the sofa next to mingyu, i pressed play and saw seungcheol on the TV smiling, "seungcheol" i said smiling and crying, covering my mouth 

"hey baby, you are either watching this by your self or with someone else, im hoping with mingyu, but if your watching this you either found this or i have passed, i just wanted to say please stay strong be with the boys and be together im sure they need you the most, but i just wanted to say that you are the most presious gift i have ever recived, you are probaby smiling and crying listening to me talk, but i just wanted to say that everyday you made me wake up go to work, i just wished i could do the things i wanted to like, ask you to marry me, maybe have a kid or two, if we did have time 5" he said smiling, my tears was coming out uncontrollably.

"baby my most favourite memory will be the day i asked you to be my girlfriend, do you remember, we was with all the boys, at the concert in your hometown with your parents being there, and i asked for you to come on stage, since you was backstage, and i got flowers and i gave you them, then asked you to be my beautiful girlfriend. i loved every memory even the ones where we argued, sure they had some times we didnt talk but we came back to be even stronger. hahah i remembered when you first meet us all with mingyu and he said you was off limit, but we went behind his back after a while of us meeting us, but the day i asked you to be my girlfriend, i saw mingyu was smiling, i guess he didnt mind me dating you" he said smiling and looking down

"my beautiful angel please remember me, but after a while i wish this, that you find someone who makes you happy and date them, i want you to find someone, im sorry if i couldnt give you anything but i hope they can give you a child or a few, and please carry on, be healthy thats my wish, i love you babygirl. now there is a letter in there that is this but many more words, but i want you to go back to the boys dorm, go to my room and in my drawer where i have a music sheet you will see a letter and i want you to open it, anyways i best let you do that, read the letter then head to the dorm, i love you baby, just never forget me" he said to the camera and stopped the filming, i was now choking on tears, "mingyu read the letter please" i said to mingyu who was in tears "okay" he said getting it out.

after reading the letter me and mingyu was walking to the boys dorm "how you feeling" he asked me "heartbroken, but at the same time happy that i heard him speak" i said kicking some stones.

we got into the dorm to see the boys together watching at movie "hey guys" mingyu said "mingyu and Y/N how are you two" jeonghan said getting up and hugging me "im not great but i need to do something" i said walking to seungcheols room, i opened his door to smell his scent, i saw him jumpers on his bed, i smiled and let out a sob picking one up and placing it against my chest, i put it on and walked to the drawer where his music sheets are and saw a letter 

hey baby girl i guess you now found this, if its any of the boys give this to Y/N please..... anyways Y/N i want you to open the box and then carry on reading this

i smiled and opened the box to see a ring? i went back to the letter

you may of now saw that it was a ring but this ring is a memory of us, as its the ring you loved when you first saw it, i brought it after you saw it later that day, but please wear this as its our memory, i just want to say that you are amazing dont let anyone tell you otherwise, and oh those jumpers and tops are for you, if they begin to lose my scent, i brought about 10 of my sprays for you to wear it on the clothes, now i guess i have to leave, keep the box and the things, also anything you like in my room have it as my memory babygirl <3 <3

i smiled and put the ring on my wedding finger for now, i saw one of seungcheols bag and put the jumpers and top in there along with other shirts of his, i heard someone knock on seungcheols door "hey Y/N you okay" i saw joshua stand there "yeah kinda, seungcheol left these jumpers for me and tops and said i could have his tops and sprays in honour of him, to remember him by, and that he gave me this ring thats why im here since he gave me a DVD to watch and to have this" i said showing him the ring "thats the ring he talked about then" he said to me "you knew he rought this ring" i said to joshua "yeah" he said, i looked down and let out more sobs, i felt joshua wrap his arms around me "i know, we all miss him, he was the est older brother to us, and the best boyfriend fo you" joshua said rubbing circles on my back.

after joshua left i sat on seungcheols bed with his tops and jumper in my bag, i looked around to see a picture of me and him and the boys but us two in the middle kissing while the boys did hearts, i smiled and picked it up, since it was the day that woozi didnt want to but we got him to do it, "im thankful for you guys" i said running my fingers over it, i placed it in the bag at the top. i saw joshua come in again "hey we are gonna order food, want something" joshua asked "no thanks, im not hungry" i said sitting on the bed "mingyu said you would say that, but you have to eat" he said sitting next to me "okay ill have whatever you will have" i said looking at the door to see another photo of me and him, but it was our cutest selfie him kissing my cheek, it was our 1 year of us being togther, "joshua, i miss him i just wished i could hug him again" i said "i know, somedays i wish i could just laugh with him like we did most days" he said hugging me.

i sat next to joshua and mingyu as we all ate, i began to pick at my food since i wasnt hungry "hey Y/N eat, you havent eaten all day or yesterday, scoups said for you to be healthy no matter what" mingyu said, "but im not hungry" i said getting up and walking away, "Y/N" joshua said getting up "i need space" i said walking into the bathroom and shutting the door, i looked in the mirror to see my eyes were red from crying "i miss you scoups" i said looking at myself, "Y/N"  i heard joshua knock at the door "joshua, ill be out in a sec" i said breathing in deeply, i opened the door to be engulfed by a hug "Y/N listen, didnt seungcheol say for you to be happy, healthy and strong, he wants you to still care for yourself, me and the boys will be there every step and i hope you will be there for us too" he said, i smiled weakly "of course you guys are the best people ever, i will help as much as i can, this healing will take time" i said looking up at joshua "it will, now should we finish eating" he said "yeah, i do feel hungry not gonna lie" i said smiling, i hugged joshua "thank you" i said "i just want whats best for you right now" he said kissing my head. 

i hope you enjoyed this, i will update when i can some of what i done in my imagines maybe similar so if it is i changed it to that member style, hope you guys are safe, and happy, this one you just read was very different and i hope you liked it ^^