seungkwan

i sat on my balcony listening to my music quietly fill the air, the air was cold but it was bearable. i heard a knock next door to see a delivery for seungkwan, i saw the guy walk towards my garden "could i help you" i said standing up "yeah i have a parcel for your neighbour but they are not in, is it okay if you have it and sign for it?" the man asked "yeah sure let me go downstairs first" i said smiling.

i opened the door and took the parcel from him and placed it carefully down "thank you, can you sign here" he asked i nodded and signed the paper. he smiled and bowed, i watched him go to seungkwans house and put a note in the letter box. i shut the door and walked back to my balcony.

i sat there looking at the sky change colour to a light pink as the sun began to set. i heard a car door shut and saw seungkwan waving to a car going past "hey seungkwan" i said, i saw seungkwan looking up and smiling "hey Y/N you okay" he asked walking towards my garden "yeah im okay, but a parcel came for you and its downstairs so let me give it to you" i said "oh thank you" he said smiling.

i got downstairs and passed him the parcel "thank you for this, i hope there wasnt any trouble when you was given this" he said "no, it was fine"i said "well thank you again, i will leave you to relax" he said holding his parcel. i smiled "thank you and have a good night" i said. i watched him walk to his as i began to go in.

i sat on my balcony again but just sang along to some dramas OST as they always make me smile. i sang softly with the song, i heard someone sing along, i looked to see seungkwan on his balcony singing with me, i smiled as i sang with him. i looked over at him to admire his features, although it was now pitch black i had light from my house and his light from his house, so i could look at him better.

as he finsihed i smiled "you can sing really well seungkwan" i said walking more to the seungkwans side of the balcony as our balcony was connected "thank you, and you really good" he said "thank you" i said, i looked up at the stars "why dont we go and get a coffee or tea from the nearest cafe, there should be one open" he asked "oh, yeah sure and we can take my car and drive around since im sure none of the cafe are open from around here" i said, he nodded "wanna be by your car in 10" he said "yeah" i said, i quickly went into my room and looked the balcony door and changed into my onesies, since i alway promised my self whenever i went on a car night drive to wear one.

i walked to my car and just lightly threw my keys up and down "hey look at you" seungkwan said, i looked up to see him also wearing a onesie "either this is was set up or we just have great minds" i said laughing, i unlocked the door and got in.

we drove round talking about some things while looking for a open cafe, we saw starbuck was open "want starbucks?" i asked "yeah, i love there drinks" he said, i drove to the drive thru and reached the speaker. "hey what can i get you pretty lady?" the guy asked, "oh um, ill have a iced americano with 4 shots of expresso, and baby what do you want" i said to seungkwan motioning that i felt awkward "oh ill have americano as well" he said, "okay well go tot he next window beautiful" he said, i drove off and went to the next window "hello, so that will be 10,725 won please" i paided him the money, "thank you,ill get your drinks, he said looking at me more, i looked towards eungkwan and took his hand, i saw the guy walk away to get our drinks "sorry, its just that i feel uncomfortable with him" i said "hey dont worry, i can play along" he said putting his other hand on mine, "here your drinks" he said, i took them and felt his hand hold mine, i placed the drink on seungkwans lap "thank you" i said smiling a driving off.

me and seungkwan reached a mountain which had the view of the city, we got out with our drinks and sat on the bonnet of the car "thank you for that back there" i said taking a sip of my drink "no worries" he said, i quickly got my phone out and played beautiful by crush. we sang along while holding our drinks, i felt his hand interwind with mine, i looked down then at him and smiled. 

"y/n" seungkwan said "yeah, i said looking at him "i like you" he said, my eyes soften "i like you too seungkwan" i said kissing his cheek, he placed out hands on his thigh as i moved closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder as he sung softly.

sorry about the long wait i been busy recently with college but im gonna be busy till the 8th as i have two assignments but there will be another set on Wednesday so i wont update till the 8th on seventeen although i will try to update on my NCT, and i did pass english in case i never said if i passed.