joshua

i finished cleaning the kitchen and rubbed my head, "only a few more hours then i can sleep" i said stretching my back, i walked out to the living to see the mafia sitting on the couch "sir what would you like me to do" i said lowing my head so i wouldnt make eye contact "clean the upstairs toilet and thats it" he said, i nodded and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

i finally finished the bathroom and walked downstairs to see the mafia wife come home and kiss her husband "here honey" he said passing a present while smiling, i turned around and bumped into someone "oh im sorry" i said seeing it was the mafia son joshua, he was kind unlike his father and treated me with respect and whenever the mafia and his wife wasnt home he allow me to relax and sleep. 

"hey its okay, you can now go a bed since i know your tired, in fact ill lead you to your room so you dont interrupt my parents" he said, he lead me away from them, i placed my head down and follow joshua "thank you, you can now go back" i said smiling and opening my door. he smiled and walked away. i shut my door quietly and slid down it and placed my knees to my chest "i should like him, i shouldnt like him" i said mumbling to myself. i got up and walked to my bed and got my pyjamas out and changed into them.

i got in bed and was about to sleep but heard a soft knock at the door. my eyes widen i quickly got up and put on my work clothes and opened the door "hey Y/N i know this is last minute and that you would about to sleep but i would like you to come shopping with me if that okay" he said "yes of course, let me get my purse" i said turning "no" he said, i turned around confused "i mean this will be out my money not yours, and change into something comfy, you been working all day, and ill wait here for you" he said smiling, i nodded and shut the door.

i walked out in joggers and a jumper "lets go" he said smiling, we walked to the living "why are you dressed like that" the mafia said, i lowered my head "dad, its okay im taking her shopping with me and i wanted her to be comfy" joshua said "okay, but i have a job for her when she comes back" he said, i nodded and followed joshua to his car "are you still doing okay with your jobs" he asked as i buckled in "yeah i done 3 jobs today, but they are going alright" i said trying not to talk to much "hey you dont need to be quiet around me you know, im oppisite my dad and mum, you can be relax with me" he said "okay, ill try. its just that i dont want to give the wrong impression or your father may notice" i said looking him "dont worry my dad wont see it that way" he said.

while he was driving i looked over his features properly, he is very handsome. "so what are we getting" i said "some gifts for someone" he said, i smiled, wait today is valentines day, does that mean he got someone, but i never heard or seen him with someone. "may i ask why you need my help" i asked as we pulled into the shop "i wanted to take you along with me thats all" he said smiling.

we walked in the shop i looked round and saw a cute jumper, i looked at it and picked it up "you like it" i heard joshua say "yeah, but dont worry we are here for you not me" i said softly smiling, and putting it back "get it, i dont mind getting this for you" he said "i cant use your money" i said, i watched him as he picked it up "but i want to as a little thank you for not treating me badly" he said "surely i should get something for you then, since you allow me to rest and feel relax" i said as we walked around the shop "you doing what you do is enough, although when my parents arent home next me and you can just watch a movie" he said, i nodded and smiled.

"which one" joshua said holding up two plushies "why plushies" i said smiling "i wanted something nice in my room" he said smiling "then the bunny" i said smiling. we carried on walking round, he always would ask me between two things which i felt happy to be involved.

we finally was driving back "thank you for taking me out the house, it was definitely something i liked" i said smiling at joshua "anytime, you want to listen to some songs" he asked "ooh sure" i said smiling, he passed me his phone and i put on some exo. i leaned my head and looked out the window watching the building go pass.

we finally got back and i entered the house, "Y/N take joshua shopping to his room, then set up the table" the mafia said, i nodded and helped joshua place his things in his room "ill see you tomorrow as im gonna help your dad then go bed" i said smiling, "yeah, by the way thank you" he said quickly holding my hand and kissing my cheek, i smiled and walked away. i held my smile back and set the table up quickly.

i finally sat on my bed and held my jumper that joshua brought me, i held it close then placed it down. i put my hair up and was about to get under my duvet but heard a knock. i got up and saw jsohua with a bunch of presents wrapped "whats this" i asked "happy valentines day" he said coming in my room, "you mean?" i said in confusing "i brought you out so you could pick out your gifts as i wanted you to be my valetines but after for you to be my girlfriend" he said "but what about your fath-" i said "dont worry about him, ill explain him whats going on im sure he would allow me and you to date, but only if you want to" he said "yes" i said smiling, he passed me one of the presents, i opened it to see the bunny plushies "its cute though" i said hugging it

i thought i would to a valentines themed one for our gentle men joshua and i will be updating more this week as i done 2/3 assignments but its a half term so i have no excuses, and would anyone want to be my valentines?