dokyeom

"babe im going to work" i said walking past our room, "already" he asked "yeah" i said placing my backpack on my shoulder "ill be back at midnight" i said kissng his cheek "okay" he said smiling at me, "byee" i said walking out and his him yell bye a load of times, i smiled and walked to the resturant and walked around back. i walked inside and went to the dressing room to change into my apron and outfit for cooking.

i began to cook meals for many people, "Y/N tteobokki, with korean hot pot" i heard someone yell "right away" i began to prepare the tteokbokki and make the hot pot, i placed the tteokbokki on a dish and the hot pot along with the tteokbokki on the side. i began to make a new dish for a large group of people that came in that wanted bibimbap,naengmyeon, bulgogi i began to cook everything.

i finally put it on the side for some waiters to take it, i began to clean up and make some more raman, "Y/N, the dish you just made for the large table they wanted to see you" my manager said, my eyes widen normally this never happened "okay, changmin could you finish making the ramen please" i said "of course" he said walking to where i was standing. i followed my manager out, to see the large group of men, i recongized some of them "seriously" i said smiling "what?" my manager said looking at me "nothing" i said smiling shyly at him.

 i reached the boys table "gentlemen this is the chef that made your meal" my manager said, the boys turned to see me "Y/N" dokyeom got up and hugged my "excuse me, please dont hug her she feels does seem to look comfartable" my manager said "sir its okay, he is my boyfriend, and these lot are his friends and my friends also my brother" i said looking at joshua, "oh so you know them, my bad" he said bowing to dokyeom, "Y/N i want you in the kitchen in 3 minutes" my manger said to me and walking away, i looked at the clock to see when i should leave "the meal is very good Y/N noona" dino said "thank you dino, but why are you guys here, normally you never come here" i said standing behind dokyeom as he sat down "we wanted a bit of food and knew that your restuant makes the best, and we know you made this cause it taste like how you make it at home" dokeyom said "i really need to change my style up" i said smiling, "but thank you, im glad you all enjoy it" i said placing a hand on dokyeoms shoulder.

i got back to the kitchen and began to make more food for customers "where did you go?" changmin asked me "to a table, since customers asked for me, but i knew all of them since one was my brother and my boyfriend" i said, "oh so i guess they wanted you, but how did they know you made that dish" he asked "i have an ingrediant that i put in the food, so my boyfriend knew it was me, and they all know i work here" i said smiling.

i finally left and began to walk back, i felt uneasy since it was midnight, i saw a group of drunk men, i crossed the road so i wasnt on the same side as them, i heard some of them whistle, i quicken my pace, to get home since it was a 15 minute walk "hey where you going" one of the men slurred, i turned and looked at them to see them walking towards me, i began to jog away but i felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me down, i fell back and landed on my butt "now why are you running away beautiful" one of the men said touching my face "dont touch me" i said moving his hand and getting up, i heard my phone go off in my bag, which was taken by one of the men, "hey dont touch my things" i said trying to grab it, but one of them took my phone out and stopped the call "dont touch that" i said trying to grabbed my phone but felt one of the men hold my arms back "now why are you out so late at night" he said up against my neck "because i am" i said holding my tears "then i guess you want fun" one of the other men said touching my waist "let go please" i said with tears running down my face "YAH, LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE" a voiced shouted, the men let me go and ran, i fell down landing on my butt again "baby you okay" dokyeom said crouching beside me "i want to go home" i said hugging him.

i finally got home and had a shower, i walked to the living to see dokyeom holding a hot chocolate and my doraemon mug "here, this should help" he said passing it to me "thank you" i said "lets head to bed while you finish your hot chocolate and ill sing yeah" he said smiling, "yeah id like that" i said kissing his cheek, we got in bed and i carried on finishing my hot drink, dokyeom began to sing to me, i placed my cup on the bedside and cuddled up to dokyeom, i began to shut my eyes but heard him have a voice break, which broke out laughter from both of us, "my stomach hurts" i said smiling and laughing "it wasnt that funny" he said laughing though "it was" i said trying to breath normally. 

after our laughing fit, we finally decied to lay and try to sleep, i turned over and shut my eyes, and fell in a dream which was once again to see the men touching my waist his breath on my neck, i felt like i was being shaken, i woken up and saw dokyeoms worry face "baby whats wrong you was yelling stop and dont touch me in your sleep" he said feeling my head "i had a dream about what happened with the men" i said sitting up "dont worry im right here, ill always be here no matter what" he said smiling and stroking my forehead "you really are the happy virus arent you" i said smiling and looking at him "yeah i am" he said kissing my nose "now try to sleep, think about my and bring happiness to your dream" dokyeom said pecking my lips, "ill try" i said cuddling up to him and shutting my eyes "sleep well princess" he said kissing my head and embracing me, and i smiled falling into my deep sleep without no bad dreams.

i hope you liked this one also dont forget to stream left and right ^^