hoshi

i woke up to my phone going off, i grabbed it off charge and saw it was my manager and quickly answered it. "Y/N good news there's a new series coming out and they want you to be the lead female, i haven't yet heard who is going to be the lead male." My manger said excitedly. I rolled over, "alright, where do I go to audition?" I asked her, "Did you not hear me you are wanted to be lead role, you don't need to really audition, they want you at the office today at 2pm, I'll send you the address." She said, "wait really? Don't they always audition?" I asked, "They do but when they wrote this series you were the ideal person, they wanted you." She said, I sat up.

"Okay, just text me the address, cause I'm going to go to the gym." I said to her, "alright I'll do it, also remember it's 2pm today, don't be late." She said, I said my goodbye to her and placed my phone down on my bed next to me, I got up and grabbed a pair of leggings with a vest, for the gym.

I got to my gym and placed my bag down and then turned to my speakers and connected my phone to it, I placed my phone down and began to sing as I got onto my treadmill and began to do a light jog. I gradually sped it up every 1 minute. I got off after about 15 minutes and got on my cycle machine for the next 15 while I went on my phone and scrolled through some of my Instagram and saw hoshi posted on Instagram, I scrolled past so incase I liked it on accident cause I didn't want me to see that I liked other celebrities as they would ship us.

I got back into my room and grabbed some black jeans with black blouse and a blazer on top of it, and black boots. I grabbed my handbag and placed in my phone, a charger and my little makeup bag, I walked into my living room and grabbed a water bottle out of my mini fridge. I grabbed my keys and walked out my house and got in my car. I arrived at the office that my manager gave me. I got out my car and grabbed my bag and locked my car as i headed to the doors, "No fans are allowed in Ma'am." A security man said, "Oh, i'm not a fan sir, i've been asked by my manager to come in for work." I said politely to him, "Can i have your name then Ma'am?" He said getting out a clip board, "Yes, its Y/N Y/L/N." I said smiling. He looked at me shocked. "My mistake ma'am of course." He said as he used his card to open the door for me. "Thank you."

I walked in and walked up to reception, "Hi i'm Y/N Y/L/N here to see Mrs Seulgi Kim." I said to the lady, "Yes, please head up to the 12th floor, its the second door to your left." She said smiling, "Thank you." I said, i walked off but saw the door being opened for someone else and saw that someone else was Hoshi from seventeen, Why is he here? i said in my head as i got to the elevators and pressed the button. I got in and pressed the 12th floor button.

I got off and walked to the second door on my left and knocked, "Come in." I heard someone said cheerfully. "Hi, i'm Y/N." I said bowing to her, "Of course, the one and only, i'm so glad you can make it, we are just now needing to wait a bit for the male lead to come now." She said pointing at the chair in front of her desk for me to sit. "So how come i was chosen." I asked her formally. "Please drop the formalities, you can be friendly, but i chose you because i heard you speaking the lines in my head and thought i need you, and i know you have working in both acting and being an idol so i thought you would be perfect for this and-" She was about to carry on but a knock at the door happened. "Come in." She said smiling and standing up.

I looked towards the door to see Hoshi from Seventeen, i got up and bowed to him as he also bowed to me and Seulgi. "Well here you two are, todays meeting will be about the series any questions you have on it and just anything in general." She said sitting down as Hoshi sat next to me. "Right so first thing, this series that you two will be the lead on is called love fighters, its a romance comedy where you two in the end will have to fight for your love in it, as you both play idols who date but then get hate for dating and you have to fight for it as you both go through struggles but the first episode is you two meeting, then second episode is chaewon realises she has feeling, which is your character Y/N then Hoshi your character Hanwol knows his feels in the third 4th something happens in which you both kiss, but that kiss scene may be the only kiss scene but that will be done at the end of the fourth episode so its not as awkward."