29

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

I was the first to move into the dorms a few days before the others were even told about them. I had everything on my half of the two person dorm room. Everyone had to share a room and I got first dibs. At first I was debating on the room closest to the kitchen or farthest from the common room. As much as a hate being alone I can't stand noise when I'm trying to sleep, so in the end I took the room farthest from the common area.

Aizawa was supposed to tell the students about the dorms today. Nezu said 'I'm going to let the students pick out their own dorms' which means I might get to dorm with Todoroki if he can get here fast enough. We had both confessed to each other but we honestly haven't really talked about it since so I'm not sure what we are... anyway I'd be happy dorming with anyone though I do have preferences.

Like for example as much as I love Bakugo he's an over protective dumbass. He would baby-proof everything and would force me to go to bed at eight. I would hate to be his dorm mate.Tokoyami is nice and all but I don't think his aesthetic and mine are a good match. There's also Ida again he's sweet but a bit pushy and I have the feeling he would be kinda a buzz kill. Ojiro is quiet and reserved most of the time but always comes and hangs out with everybody during social events, so he would be an ideal roommate.

"Wow you sure do mumble a lot" I hear a cheerful Kirishima say from the door. I jump and squeak a bit turning as red as his hair.

"K-Kirishima! When did you get here?!" I say more than surprised.

"Well actually I was hoping to claim this room for Bakugo and I but it seems to be taken" he says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah sorry" I laugh and hear stomping down the hall.

"Oi!! Shitty hair! I found a good room!" Kacchan yelled walking through the door. "Deku? Tch you got first dibs?"

"Yeah! Umm you wouldn't perhaps know where Todoroki is would you?" I ask with a bashful smile. As Katsuki was about to answer a disheveled Todoroki ran in.

"He pushed me down the stairs!" The bi haired boy looked pissed.

"I had to make sure Kirishima and I got the best room!" Bakugo yelled back.

"So that's how you justified pushing me downstairs?!" Todoroki angry said back.

"Of course you were my biggest competition!" The blond yelled. "Whatever let's go kiri!" Bakugo surprisingly used Kirishima's nickname. The two of the left.

"Sorry about all that, Midoriya, you were probably annoyed" Todoroki said calmly.

"Oh no! I was quite amused!" I say happy.

"Aww does that mean you take pleasure in my pain?" Shoto asked in a amused manner. I giggled and got off my bed and walked over to him.

"Oh come on~ you know that's not what I meant" I say wrapping my arms around his waist and burring my face in his chest. He reciprocated this action and hugged me tightly. I wanted to stay like this forever but I'm still not certain about what we are. "Soooo~ are we like dating or....?" I ask hope we are.

"I would very much like to date you Midoriya" Todoroki said rubbing my back.

"I'm glad" I say further rubbing my face in his chest. We stay like that for a little while longer before Todoroki had to go get his things. I was left by myself while the class went to gather their items so I decided to pay a visit to Nezu. I walk up to his office on the fourth floor, it was a big office with a nice overview of some of the training Fields. I knocked three times and then walked in.

"Oh my what a pleasant surprise! How have you been Midoriya?" The bear/mouse said happily from his desk.

"I have been doing just fine thank you! I actually wanted to talk to you about something, is that alright?" I ask politely.

"Of course, please continue"

Todoroki's POV

Finally some freedom from the old man. After I get all my items ready I can go back to UA and stay there until spring break. I don't really get excited about a lot of things but I'm honestly super excited for this. Not only will I get some time to myself, I get time for myself AND my boyfriend!! Honestly my dad would probably freak if he found out, so I'm not planning on telling him till my last year at UA. When I'm an official adult he will have no control over me and I'll do whatever I want with my life.

"SHOTO!! are you almost done packing?!" My old man asked from the door way.

"Yes I'm almost done just a few more items" I say blandly.

"Good hurry up and finish!" He demanded. Yep I couldn't work faster to get out of here. I finally get to the dorms to see that Midoriya isn't there. Immediately I get anxious though I know there's really nothing to worry about. Izuku had texted me earlier to tell me he was going to see Nezu. I guess it still frightens me to think he's not with me. I never want him to leave me again. He the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't ever plan on loosing him again.

            945 words

Sorry I haven't posted in like a week. I wasn't able to write during the holidays and I'm currently out of drafts😅 anyway I hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve!! ✨🥳✨