35

Toga's POV

We all had gone back to our respective dorms and went to bed. I couldn't sleep.... what if this is a mistake.... I could hurt Izuku's reputation. I really want this second chance, but let my anger cloud my judgment, for even a second, I could ruin everything! Just relax Izuku said it would all be ok. I hope we can fine Dabi. Finally I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up to hear someone knocking on my door so I jump up and answer it thinking it would be Izuku. She silently looked at all the girls who stood before her.

"Hey.... so umm Midoriya wanted us to try and get to know you and stuff sooo..... how about we help you get ready for your first day of UA" a pink skinned girl, I think her name was Mina, asked nicely.

"Oh...... are you sure?" I ask fearing that they only asked out of pressure or something.

"Of course! We love getting ready together and this is the perfect way to get to know you and stuff!" Uraraka surprisingly said. They all piled into my room and and started to chat amongst themselves.

"Ok!! First let's get you in the uniform!" I immediately started to regret letting them in.

Midoriya's POV

I woke up feeling a warm body next to me, so first I freaked out then I realized it was my boyfriend. I calmed down and looked at the time, 6:39. Class starts at eight so right now I have plenty of time to take a shower...... that is if I can get out of Todoroki's grip. "Hey..... hey..... Sho I need a shower!" I say louder than a whisper.

"Hmmhm no" he mumbled sleepily.

"What do you mean no? I need a shower now!" I say again trying to get him off of me.

"Hmm not unless mgmhh can go with you" Sho said through a sleepy grumble.

"What?! No absolutely not!!" I almost yelled, this woke him up immediately.

"Hmm what's going on?!" He asked letting me go and sitting bolt up right.

I huff and stand up "you are not allowed to go anywhere near the bathroom while I'm in it perv!" I grabbed my clothes and hurry into the bathroom leaving a confused Todoroki behind. I take a fifteen minute shower and brush my teeth. I leave the bathroom fully dressed and ready to eat some breakfast.

"So why couldn't I go to the bathroom?" Todoroki asked also now dressed.

"Because you said you wanted to take a shower with me!!" I yelled, my face a bright shade of red. Todoroki stares at me for a second before laughing.

"I'm sorry" he says in between laughter "well I was half asleep, I don't even remember saying that" he continued to laugh at me while he went and brushed his teeth. Once he finished, he walked out and I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He grabbed my hand and we both walked out to the common area to eat breakfast. Unlike everyone else I'm not technically a student so I don't have to wear the uniform just a name tag that pretty much just says 'don't kick me out I'm supposed to be here'. I was wearing a white button down shirt and some grey jeans, nothing fancy but still nice. I then remembered a certain blond I needed to make sure got ready on time. Just as I was about to go to her room when I see a group of giggling girls walk out of their hallway.

"Presenting!!! Toga!! Himiko!!" Toru said excitedly. Himiko walked out from behind them. She was wearing the uniform with her hair in one bun instead of two, She looked good. (Pic at the top)

"You look good!" I say happily, giving her a thumbs up.

"Thanks!" She said happily "they invited me to get ready with them this morning" she say, she leaned over my shoulder and then whispered in my ear "I really like that Uraraka girl a lot"