12

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

I was in the main part of the bar making some breakfast for the league. Normal I'm m not up this early but Kuroguri had some errands to run. So I got up to make sure he got the groceries we needed and I couldn't fall back asleep. As I'm finishing up some pancakes Toga and Spiner walk in.

"Whhhhat are youuuu doooing up so early?" Toga questions with a sleepy and slurred voice yawning a little. I giggled she's so cute in the morning it almost makes you forget she murders people.

"Ohh~ Not much but I did make breakfast!" I answer smiling.

"Yay~ I love it when you make breakfast!! Also love the dress!" (The pic above) She says with a wink. Causing me to blush a little.

"Sh-shut up!" I say in defense and she starts to giggle more. I gave her and Spiner some waffles and they ate them right up. It always makes me feel so good to see people so happy. Toga got up and went to Change into her usual clothes(she was still in her pj's). Dabi and shigg's always get up really late so I started to clean my mess up and wash dishes.

All of a sudden I heard the mine door to the bar slam open and I hear people start to rush in. As they round the corner I get around the bar so I have a better view. Finally I see the loud group it consisted of Aizawa, Present Mic, All Might, Midnight, Bakugo, and Todoroki. They....... found me...... they were looking for me still? They didn't forget me!! I was so happy. Happy to see Bakugo. Happy to see Todoroki. I look at them and they freeze in their tracks when they see me. I start to walk toward them tears forming in my eyes.

"Kacchan? Todoroki?" I say just to make sure they were actually there. As I get a little closer Bakugo looks like he sees a ghost. Then before I knew what was happening he had me pinned against the wall by my throat.

"Wh-what are *ack d-doing?!" I ask in shock, pain, and confusion.

"Your not Izuku!" He yells in my face "I know your just Toga!!"

"N-no I am Izuku!" I do my best to say anything as he had one hell of a grip on my neck.

"Lair!! He's dead! You killed him!" He yells again. I was getting really scared I don't like people yelling at me and he thought I..... was..... dead? Which means they did give up on me...

"Besides Midoriya couldn't walk!" Todoroki chimes in He sounded so angry.

"Tch he also wouldn't wear something like that" Kacchan said venom laced in his voice. Finally Toga walked in.

"Izu what's go-" she cuts her self off when she sees what's happening. Bakugo seeing toga right there and looks between the two of us then let's go. I fall to the ground gasping for air. I quickly get up the tears in my eyes finally fall. As I get to Toga, Dabi walks in with shiggy. I grab Dabi and hide behind him.

"How did you find us?!" Shiggy asked in a raspy voice.

"None of your business! Now give us Izuku!" Aizawa yell at them.

"Your in our base!! So that IS our business!! And zuku is ours now so F*ck off!!" Toga screams at them. I guess she's still mad about seeing me pined against a wall, because Toga never really gets mad enough to yell.

They all start to fight and I back out of the room and run into mine. To say I wasn't scared would be a lie. I was absolutely terrified, I was not used to this kind of conflict. It reminded me of when I was in middle school and the kid would yell and hit me. When I got to my room I went to a corner and slid down the wall, hugged my knees to my chest, and cried. I didn't know what to do help the hero's and go to them or stay with the league but probably become a villain in the process. I sobbed and couldn't stop eventually I even started to hyperventilate.

I didn't even notice when the fighting s as no yelling stopped. The door to my room opens up to show me Todoroki and Aizawa. They rushed to my side seeing the state I was in.

"Midoriya! It's ok now. Take deep breath's for me, ok? In 1 2 3 4 5 out 5 4 3 2 1" I was able to start breathing in sync with Todoroki. The tears wouldn't stop though. Todoroki pulled me into his chest and hugged me. I was able to stop crying and Todoroki pulled away.

"Todoroki, be care full we don't know if this is the real Izuku" Aizawa said. Again with the real Izuku! I am the real Izuku how come they don't see that?

"I know sir" The taller boy looks at me "This won't hurt"

"What-" I was cut off with a whack to the back of my head. I could feel myself being picked up before everything fades away into the dark.

       887 words
!Important!
Do you guys want a POV for Todoroki or Bakugo? Like what they saw when they attacked the league? Or do you just want me to leave it with Midoriya's POV? PLEASE comment what you want so I can get started writing it!!