20

Midoriya's POV

It's been three days since our little chat in my living room. Aizawa called the other night and said that we needed to talk. He said he would be here at five and it's currently four thirty seven. I've been anxious all day about this!! Hopefully it's not bad news......... ohhhhhh~~~ it's so hard to not to worry!! Finally I heard a knock on the door and rush over to it. I quickly opened it and let Aizawa come in.

"Come on you should sit down" the raven haired man said. Now THAT made me anxious. People only ask you to sit when it's bad news!! I know because all I ever get is bad news!! I sit down hoping it's not as bad as I think.

"I talked with the other pro hero's and they think it would be best if you wear quirk canceling cuffs" Aizawa says in a slow and somber manner.

"So let me get this straight, you want to stop the only thing that's letting me live a somewhat normal life?" I say hoping, praying that I'm wrong.

"Just until everything blows over"

"Yeah well how long will that take?! Because even after this 'all blows over' I'm still not gonna know how to use it!" I say frustrated and honestly...... really scared, I don't want to be useless any more.... I want to have fun and go to school.....

"Listen I don't like this ether but it's what they decided" Aizawa said.

"Of course that's what they decided! Their not the one who's going back to being completely useless!!" I screamed tears threatening to spill.

"I know that and I'm so so very sorry.... but it's temporary this isn't a permanent thing" he says a little surprised because he's never seen me yell, Actually almost no one has seen or heard me yell.

"You say 'temporary' but you really mean 'until the league has been captured' right?" I say angrily knowing full well that's what he meant.

"Technically yes, but-"

"But what?! You feel like your close? Because last I checked it took you people a year to find me and I'm a person! So now you plan on finding them with half the motivation you had last time?!" I say letting the tear come down. I started to sob, falling to my knees. Aizawa came over and pulled me into a hug letting me cry it all out.

"Midoriya this is not a forever thing ok? I won't let them do that to you" he says trying his best to reassure me "I'm so sorry, but I have to do this" he pulls away and grabbed his bag before opening it and revealing he had brought the cuffs with him. Although they had obviously been altered as they looked more like bracelets. I moved to the couch and prepared myself. Heh..... I'm gonna be totally and utterly useless again...... He walks over and puts the cuffs on. Aizawa looked really sad and obviously did not want to do it. As soon as he put them on me I knew it worked... it's strange but know that tingling you get from sitting on you legs to long? Yeah well that's kinda how it felt. He said his goodbyes and left soon after leaving me home alone...... I guess I should tell Kacchan and Todoroki..... god Todoroki is probably gonna hate me! I'm so weak and useless and he is like the embodiment of fit and athletic!!

Ugh!! I hate this body!! I hate myself!! Why can't anything ever just once go my way?! I-I just wish I could do something normal..... but alas I'm probably the unlikeliest person out there.... I texted Kacchan and Todoroki and told them we needed to talk. The both responded fast and said they were on their way. God I feel like we've been have uncomfortable talks for like the past week. This is gonna suck!!

I sit there and wait..... I mean what else am I going to do?! Around ten or so minutes go by and I finally hear a knock and Kacchan, Todoroki, and Kirishima all come in.

"I'm in the living room!" I call out and they come in. It was silent for a moment before Kacchan said "so what was so important you needed us here so fast?" I hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Oh.... well..... umm...."

"Well spit it out?"

"The pros made their decision.... and..... they decided that until further notice it would be best if I wear quirk canceling cuffs...." I say in a not to cheerful tone. They all stood their shocked, I guess it hadn't occurred to them that this was a possible outcome. Katsuki's eyes then darted to my wrist, his face getting as red as kiri's hair. He looked like he was going to explode. But he calmly walked over to me.

"Hey, I'm sure everything will be fine. I'll talk to Aizawa and get this all worked out and you won't have to wear that thing for long" he said all this in a scarily calm tone of voice.

"Kacchan it's fine, they're just doing this as a safety precaution. So don't do anything stupid" I say hoping he won't go kill a pro hero.

"Tch, safety precaution my ass!" He said storming out of the room. Kirishima ran after him giving me a look that I guess meant 'I won't let him do something stupid'. They left slamming the door. Shoot and I just sit in silence for a bit he hasn't said anything the whole time and now I'm starting to worry. What he just realized how utterly useless I really am? What if he doesn't want to be friends anymore?! What if he leaves and-

"Midoriya are you ok?" Todorokis voice pulled me out of my self destructive thoughts.

"Y-yeah?" I ask shakily.

"I wanted to know if I could stay a while? You look like you could use some company right now" he said in a surprisingly soft and caring tone.

"You know I would really like that..." I say really happy that he still wants to spend time with me. Although he could just pity me... you know I'm not gonna think that right now!

For the rest of the night Todoroki and I watched movies and eat popcorn and pizza. We played a few games and had a really fun evening. We were watching the last movie and I was really tired soon I found myself barely able to hold my eyes open and I fell asleep.

      1102 words

Thank you guys SOOOO much!!! Like 833 reads?! That's amazing!! So I wanted to say thank you to everyone reading this book!! I really appreciate you and it means so very much to me that your all enjoying my story!! Ohhh~ knowing you guys are readin...

Thank you guys SOOOO much!!! Like 833 reads?! That's amazing!! So I wanted to say thank you to everyone reading this book!! I really appreciate you and it means so very much to me that your all enjoying my story!! Ohhh~ knowing you guys are reading (and hopefully liking) my book!! Anyway have a nice evening (or morning).😊😊

😊😊