26

Midoriya's POV

"T-Todoroki I can't go with you!!" I say surprised.

"Yes you can and you will! I'm not leaving you alone anymore!!" He said going though my closet. He grabbed pants and a t-shirt and then threw them at me. "Put theses on I'll come back when your done" he said walking out of the room. I don't have much of a choice do I? I put the clothes on and get in my wheelchair.

"I-I'm done!" I stutter out and a few seconds later Shoto comes in and pushes me to the kitchen where he was making breakfast. "Todoroki seriously I can stay here, I was told to stay inside of my house" I say as he finished making an omelette.

"No, I promised I would stay with you and besides you said if yourself  you hate being alone and your obviously not safe here" He says in a gentle but firm tone. I knew there was really no arguing with him at this point. I sighed and decided to enjoy the time out today and I ate the food Sho gave me. The way he said that he promised me was so sweet and genuine.... maybe he really does care about me at lest a little bit...

I finished the omelette and Todoroki took my plate to the sink. "Alright let's get going" he says as he opens the front door and pushes me through it. We make our walk to the bus stop that takes us almost all the way to UA. Todoroki was a little bit late at this point so we were the only ones in the hall. Finally we get to the door of the infamous 1-A. He opens the door and we go in. The whole class turned to look at us! It was so embarrassing!!!

"Todoroki, why did you bring Midoriya to class?" Aizawa said with a sigh.

"Because I'm not leaving him alone after what happened yesterday" the bi haired boy said with determination.

"What happened yesterday?!" Kacchan yelled standing up. He looked pretty mad about being out of the loop.

"Toga broke into Midoriya's house yesterday" Todoroki answered Bakugo.

"What?! Why wasn't I told about this?!" He screamed at Aizawa.

"Because we were trying to keep it low key" he said rubbing his temples. I sighed.

"I'm sorry Aizawa, I would have stayed home but someone kinda forced me here" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well you can't send midobro home now so can he stay for the rest of the day?" Kirishima asked trying to smooth things over a bit.

"Fine what ever" Aizawa says rolling his eyes "but if you gonna be here you have to help me, ok?" He says looking at me.

"Dose that mean you want coffee?" I asked Aizawa.

"Yes! I don't know how you made the coffee you brought me every morning, but it was damn well the best thing I've ever had and I have no idea how to replicate it!" He said with a new kind of passion in his eyes. Wow he really likes coffee "Todoroki, take your seat, Midoriya, please make me some coffee"

"Yes sir!" I say as I give a small wave to the class and leave. You see Aizawa could never recreate my coffee because I haven't been giving him coffee at all. The first time I had to make him coffee the staff room was completely out of it, so instead I gave him Earl gray tea without any sugar instead. Honestly I'm surprised he didn't know. I had thought for sure he was going to notice but instead he said it was the best coffee he's ever had, so that's what I made him every morning for like four months.

I get to the staff room and start on his 'coffee'. I finished it in no time and hurried back. "Here you go!" I say as I re-entered the room. All the students looked like they were taking a test then I realized it was finals week. I quietly and quickly gave Aizawa his coffee.

"Thanks, can you put this away for me?" He handed me big box with the words "Capture Tape" written on it in sharpie. "Do you still remember where it goes?"

I nodded my head "third floor, fifty seventh door, the right wall, second shelf on the left" I say with a smile. He look a little surprised that I remembered that after a year and a half. But honestly I know literally everything about this school, if I wanted to I could probably destroy it from the inside out. Anywho I left to put the box away.

787 words