25

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

Todoroki held me close to his chest as I cried. I was so scared.... I couldn't stop shaking. Finally my cry's turned into sniffles.

"Hey it was just a dream.... do you want to talk about it?" Todoroki asked quietly rubbing my back.

"No...." was all I mumbled into his chest.

"Izuku, please tell me about it..." he asked again running a hand though my hair.

"I-I was back I-in that room with the league...." I started to sniffle again "t-that horrible r-room... S-shigaraki was there a-and he w-was hurting me. He was yelling and telling me no one c-cared about me and no one was l-looking for me!!" I started to cry a little again.

"Shh shh.... I'm sorry, it must've been really terrible. Have you been having these nightmares often?" The bi haired boy asked with concern.

"Yeah.... I haven't been getting very much sleep because of it..... I-I'm just so scared!" I say gripping at his shirt for dear life. This is honestly the most I've opened up to anyone since I got back. A part of me is saying I should stop talking while another wants me to continue.

"What about that panic attack? Do you have those often to?" Sho asked looking me in the eyes. My breath hitched.... no no.... I didn't want anyone to know about that.... "Midoriya, if you don't want to answer you don't have to" he hugged me closer and continued to rub my back.

"Yeah.... I do have panic attacks fairly often, two or three times a week, I think" I hear Todoroki sigh.

"Why didn't you tell someone?" Todoroki asked and almost sounded disappointed and sad.

"I-I was scared"

"Scared of what?" Todoroki asked. Damn I hate these fallow up questions.

"Scared that..... that people would see me as weak and not like me anymore or that everyone would think I'm just a burden and leave me all alone!! I-I don't ever want to be alone!! I hate being by myself!" I say progressively getting louder.

"I'm sorry, I should have noticed how you were feeling. I promise you'll never be alone Izuku. I'll always and I mean always be there for you, no matter what" Sho said this in the most sincere tone I've ever heard.

Todoroki's POV

I pick up Izuku and carried him to his bed room and laid him down. I turn around to go grab a few more blankets for him when I feel a tug at my shirt. I look back to see Izuku sitting up looking a bit scared.

"P-please don't leave..." he whispered.

"Don't worry I'm just grabbing some more blankets then I'll be back" I say as he lays back down. I grabbed the blankets and hurried back into Midoriya's room. I spread out the blankets and then sit next to him on the bed. Izuku turns to me with a light blush on his face.

"C-can you please l-lay with me? I-if you don't want to I get it-" I cut him off.

"It's fine Midoriya" I lie down next to him and pull up the blankets. Midoriya soon falls back asleep and I'm left with my thoughts. Izuku has been hurting so much and no one even noticed, I didn't notice!! We should have insisted on him going to therapy or we should have made a better effort to make sure he was actually ok!! DAMN IT!! Nightmares, panic attacks, and who knows what else!! This all our fault! It's bad enough we leave him alone all day by himself in a house that has little to no security!! I mean he was originally kidnapped at UA!! And Toga JUST broke in!! As much as I want to talk to Aizawa it's his fault Midoriya has to wear those stupid quirk cuffs!! You know what I'll figure it out in the morning.... for now I just have to make sure Izuku is ok. . .

Izuku's POV ~~ In the morning ~~

I open my eyes and try and sit up. Key word try! Something was holding me down. I look to see none other than Shoto Todoroki himself with his arms wrapped around my waist sound asleep. I turn bright red at the thought of sleeping in the same bed. I lay back down and gently turn so I'm facing him. I look up at his face and smile. I've really liked Todoroki for a long time now, I just decided not to say anything about it. My feelings won't matter if he turns me down and he's sure to do that. I mean why would anyone like me? Hell even I hate me!

I sighed as much as I would like to stay like this forever, Todoroki has school. I gently shake him awake.

"Todoroki..... Todoroki... Shoto!" I said a few times till he finally opened his eyes "you have to get ready for school" I say trying to get him up and out of bed.

"Mmhmmm.... " he yawned and pulled me closer putting his chin on the top of my head "five more minutes" he mumbled.

"O-ok" I stutter, my face as red as kiri's hair. I decided he asked for it, so I relaxed and nuzzled my face in his chest. I take in his sent, it's like apple cinnamon~~ We stay like that for five more minutes until I push him away again.

"You have to go to school Todoroki!" I try and get him up again.

"No you shouldn't be alone..... I'll call in sick" he said still half asleep.

"N-no! You have to go to school!" I replied still trying to get out of his grasp "please Todoroki! I'll be fine!! Just go!" I finally get out of his grasp and he sighs.

"Fine whatever...." he says as he gets out of bed. D-did I upset him? I sit up and look around the room. I don't see my wheelchair so it must still be in the living room.

"T-Todoroki can you bring me my wheelchair?" I ask quietly hoping he doesn't get even more upset with me. He walks out of the room without a word. I worry he won't get it for me and just leave, but a minute later be comes back with it.

"Fine, if I have to go to school then your coming with me!" He says with an evil grin.

"W-what?!"

1090 words