22

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

It's been two weeks since I had to wear the cuffs and I've already had to go to the hospital five times! FIVE TIMES!! I had two normal appointments and passed out three times!! Ugh and to think if they just took these cuffs off and actually showed me how to use this quirk I might live!! I also can't leave the house because my immune system is weak and their not sure why I passed out. So now I can't even go back to school!! I have had the worst cabin fever for the past three days. It almost makes me want to pass out again just so I can leave this place!! Also finals are coming up so no one can come visit me because their studying...... not that many people came to visit me anyway.

I sighed sitting on the couch... by myself....... alone..... you would think someone who spent most of their life alone would be used to it, but now especially after what happened I.... cant be alone. I start to get panicky and jumpy. Once I even had a panic attack... luckily no one was around so no one has to know but still.... Aizawa, Todoroki, and even Kacchan has said that I should go to therapy for the trauma of what had happened... but I..... I just can't open up to people like that.... I've spent my whole life just smiling and saying everything happens for a reason... and that reason is the fact that life hates me!! The point is I'm not good at telling people when I'm well not doing good...... Besides..... I have a new coping mechanism.... maybe it's not the best but it helps and I don't have to tell anyone about it.

I sat their deep in thought when I realized that there was a strange draft coming though the house. I sit there for a moment thinking my mind was playing a trick on me or something. Finally I just turn around to see if maybe mom had left a window open and I just didn't know. But when I looked behind me I see someone I was honestly scared of....... Toga....

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" I ask hoping she doesn't try and kill me.

"Oh~~~ Zuku~ don't worry I just came to make sure you were ok~" Toga said with her borderline psychotic smile "and from the looks of it they're not treating you well~ we helped you walk! you had a great gift and they throw it away like that! Humf!" She pouted.

"Yeah well it seems you lied about what it was! So yeah they're wary of it!" I say a little annoyed.

"Awww~ that was supposed to be a surprise!" The energetic blond sang.

"Oh don't worry it was definitely a surprise!!" I say running a hand though my hair "now can you please tell me what you actually gave me?" I say quieter in a more controlled voice.

"How about we play a little game! If I win I don't have to tell you anything but if you win I'll tell you all about that little quirk of yours?" She gleefully asked.

"It depends what kind of game?" I say knowing I can't get anywhere and most of her favorite games involved killing somebody.

"Darts!"

"Darts?...."

"Yeah!! I mean it's not like your going anywhere" She creepily giggled. I sighed knowing I don't really have a choice.

"Fine but I don't have a dart....... board...." as I was saying this she pulls out a dartboard out of nowhere "where did that come from?!" I ask a little shocked and curious. She doesn't answer and just giggled.

"Let's begin!" She said as she put the board on the mantle in front of me "we each have four shots whoever has more points in the end wins!"

"Ok.... I guess I'll go first" I say nervously. I grabbed the four red darts and threw the first one. It landed near the top of the board in the one point section. I mentally slap myself, when I was with the league this was like all I played and I had gotten really good at it. but I guess not playing for a few months makes me a little rusty. Toga giggled and threw a yellow dart landing just out side of the bullseye. Seeing this makes me internally grown. I forgot she has some serious accuracy, I mean she throws knives at people for a living. After my first attempt I knew I had to step up my game, so I figured out how I threw it last time and just adjusted it from there. When I threw my second one it landed on the inner ring in the twenty point area, much better than last time.

Toga and I were like this for the rest of the game. She would throw one on or really close to the bullseye and then I would throw one really close or on the bullseye. In the end I lost because of my first throw. Toga and I were laughing though and I really did have a good time. Even though she's a villain I really felt like I can relax around her.

"So Kacchan was all mad because apparently I can't use a knife *eye role* I really wanted to yell at him and just be like 'Bitch I'm 16 I can fucking use a knife if I want to!'" Toga and I went into a laughing fit "but like I can't say that to Kacchan or anyone for that matter!" I say with another eye role.

"Why not? No one will ever know what you want, like, or dislike if you never tell them!" Toga said with a smile but you could tell she was somewhat confused.

"I know, I just can't talk to them like that, you know" I say nervously. I don't know why I can't seem to speak my mind but I really can't around my friends or adults "anyway you need to leave... I really like talking to you and stuff, but your a wanted murder... I still have to tell Aizawa that you came by"

"Aww~ no you don't~ no one has to know about this" she says with a pout.

"Maybe they don't have to know that you came and hung out for like three hours, but I have to tell them you came by" I say in a serious tone "so please just leave and you shouldn't come back.... ok?" I say sadly as I was very happy for the company even if unwanted.

"Huff!! Fine I'll leave but I'm not gonna promise this will be the last time you see me!" She giggled as she swiftly jumped through the window closing as she left. I waited about five minutes to give her some time to get away before calling Aizawa and telling him what happened.

            1170 words

I have no idea how darts work so I just guessed lol hope I did it right or at least somewhat right😂🤣