5

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Flashback-Izuku's POV

I was hiding by a tree after some kids from school beat me up again. I was crying and what they said kept playing through my head.

'Ha!! You think someone without a quirk can be a hero?' 'And here we all thought you had a brain' 'you know Bakugo won't be with you forever, he'll leave just like your dad did!'

They taunted me like that hitting me and making sure I knew my place. So after they left I just cried.

"Deku?" I look up to see Kacchan standing above me "why are you crying?" He said with worry and concern. Not wanting him to know some of the kids beat me up all I say is "I tripped down some stairs and it hurt" my voice barely above a whisper.

"Deku, your do clumsy! Come here let me see your scratches" I move to him and he checks them out "it's nothing to bad. Come on Deku my mom has ice cream and bandages!" He helps me up and we run off to eat some ice cream.

<End of flashback>

I always smile at that memory. It may seem like a sad one but I look fondly upon it. Kacchan made me a huge bowl of ice cream and we hung out all evening. He made me forget about what they said to me. Kacchan is like my over protective brother.

"What are you gonna have?" Kacchan says breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uhhh, katsudon!" I say happily. Katsudon is my favorite food I get it nearly every time I'm out. He gets up and orders are food and then brings it to me.

"Here you go nerd" he says as he places it next to me then sits down "so how has working with UA staff?" He asks while dumping hot sauce on his food. "Oh! It's been a lot of fun!! I've met so many hero's and even made some friends from other classes!" I say happily.

"That's good I'm glad your meeting new people" he looks up at me and smiles. Kacchan doesn't smile a lot, he smirks but that's not the same. I love his smile though, it's the kind that makes you want to hug him for no reason. It's super adorable!!

"Hey Bakubro!! Midoriya!!" I hear a certain red headed boy exclaimed. I looked up to see Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, Uraraka, Ida, and T-Todoroki?! Why is Todoroki here?! I thought he didn't hang out with people?

I look up and smile "hey guys!" I say happily. Kacchan grunted in acknowledgment and finished his food. He looked at the group then at me and smirked. I knew exactly what he was thinking and my face had a slight blush on it because of it. " come on l-let's get going!" I say before Kacchan can embarrass me.

"Yeah!! Let's shop till we drop!" Mina and Uraraka exclaimed. We left the cafe and went to a few stores. It was a lot of fun! Normally it was just Kacchan and I, but it was nice to have other people there with us.

"Can we go to hot topic really quick!" I ask mostly to Kacchan. He thinks about it for a second the says "well we were going to grab a snack real quick. Hey Todoroki? Why don't you take Deku to hot topic and meet us for food later? K? Ok, bye!!" And with that he ushered the group away, leaving me with a tomato red face and Todoroki.

"Ok? Let's go then?" Todoroki said more like a question than a statement "Y-yeah" I say with a stutter. He walks behind me and started to push my wheelchair. " oh! It's ok I can do it!" I say not wanting him to feel obligated to push me "no, it's fine I'm sure your getting tired of doing it by yourself, we have been out all day" He says in a soft caring way, it was unlike Todoroki to speak in such a manner. He normally has a very monotone way of speaking so it was a little strange to hear him talk like that. But, he was right I was getting sluggish and it was nice of him so I let it be. We went to hot topic and I grabbed the All Might figure I wanted. I also saw a Aizawa figure and a Present Mic figure for sale so I grabbed those to.

"Wow you really like pro hero's don't you?" Todoroki asked tilting his head to the side.

"Yeah!! I think there amazing!!" I say excitedly looking up at him.

"I guess that means you will be buying all kinds of Ground Zero merch when Bakugo becomes a pro" he chuckles a bit. "Well not just his, I mean I love all hero's so I'll probably buy yours and all of your other classmates!! And because I know you guys I can get autographs!!" I laugh as we exit the store. He seemed pretty happy about my answer. We meet up with our group and start talking about where we go next when  some guy comes up to us.

"Hello! I'm (randomguy), you are all from UA right? Well I'm a reporter and I think it's so nice to see you all hanging out with the less fortunate!" The reporter said Although he probably could have rephrased it. Kacchan and the rest of the group looked kinda pissed so I decided I should speak first "Y-yeah!! They are super nice!! We hang out a lot actually!!" If We do this right then all the coverage will be good and they'll benefit from it, don't say anything stupid Kacchan. I smile at the reporter.

"Aww! That's so sweet of the big kids to hang out with someone younger!" He says smiling. Younger? He thinks I'm like twelve doesn't he?! "Did you need something or are you just here to complement us?" Kacchan asks in a surprisingly calm tone.

"Yes! Can I get a picture of all of you together? I would like write an article on this!" He says in a Happy tone. Before Kacchan can say anything further I answer "of course!!" Which annoyed Kacchan. We all gather together and he takes the photo then leaves.

"You shouldn't let people talk to you like that" Kacchan snaps at me. I know he means well but people are going to say things I can't stop them so what's the point in arguing? "Relax he didn't mean any harm from it" I say nonchalantly shrugging it off.

"I agree with Bakugo, you shouldn't allow them to say stuff like that" Todoroki surprisingly said. I sighed I knew I wouldn't win this "whatever, let's go to are next store" I say changing the topic. I don't like talking about this kind of stuff. Especially since we were in such a public place. The group quickly forgets the previous conversation and contemplate where to go next.

We finished are shopping trip and Kacchan walked me home. He helped me in side and I went almost immediately go to bed not even bothering to change clothes. Today was fun..... a lot of fun..... I want to do it more often... with all my friends!!! I smile to myself and fall into a peaceful sleep.

<1236 words>