13

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

I open my eyes to see an all to familiar sight a hospital. I sit up and then noticed that I was cuffed to the bed. Did they really think I would hurt someone? No... did they really think that I wasn't....... me? I press the call nurse button and waited. A few minutes later Aizawa and a detective came in.

"Hello...... Midoriya" he said it like it was the wrong name. I frowned saddened that they could barely say my name.

"Aizawa what's going on? Why am I cuffed to the bed? Where's my mom? Aizawa I-" I was Aizawa cut me off with a simple hand motion.

"We have a few questions for you. So please answer all of them" he said turning to the detective "this is detective Tsukauchi, his quirk allows him to tell when someone is telling the truth or not" I nod and the detective comes forward.

"Is your name Izuku Midoriya?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Yes"- true

"How old are you? And what's your favorite food?"

"I'm as of two months ago sixteen and my favorite food is Katsudon"-true

"Ok now the harder questions, what happened after you were taken?"

"I was held in a room tied to a metal table and tortured. Then Toga and I started to talk and soon she got them to stop and then she was like 'hey I want you to walk' so she was able to convince the league's doctors to help. They were able to get me to walk again! Isn't that amazing!!" I ramble to them.

"How were they able to help you walk? that should have been impossible" Aizawa asked in an accusative voice.

"They refused to go into detail, but they did tell me that they have something no one else does and it was able to give me a quirk-" I was cut off by Aizawa.

"What do you mean they gave you a quirk?!" Aizawa said he sounded irritated.

"I-I don't know... they d-didn't tell me" I say quietly shrinking into the bed. He sighed and rubbed his temples then looked at detective Tsukauchi. Tsukauchi nodded in the affirmative that everything I said was true.

"What quirk do you now have?" He asked a lot calmer now.

"It's a regeneration quirk"- false

"Your Lying" Tsukauchi said finally.

"What?! No I'm not, Dabi said it was a regeneration quirk!" I say getting a little defensive.

"Well then he lied to you" Aizawa said.

"Then what do I have........." I say nervously. Why would they lie it's just a regular quirk right? "And can you please un-cuff me now?" I ask. Aizawa nods and takes the chains off.

"Thank you" I say quietly.

"So if you could walk then how come you didn't run away from them?"

"They wouldn't leave me unsupervised and when the left they made sure I was locked in my room" the freckled boy responded.

"I see......... so your really here then.... I'm so.... so happy that your more or less okay... we thought you were dead.." Aizawa said sadness and relief laced his voice.

"Well it's ok now!....... umm can I call my mom or is she coming?" I ask a bit nervously.

"Actually we haven't told her yet" he said "we were worried you were an impostor so we didn't contact her, don't worry though we will get right on it" Aizawa paused for a second "also Todoroki and Bakugo are here to see you..... do you want them to come in or....?"

"Umm sure I guess.... Kacchan won't try and strangle me this time will he?" I say with a small chuckle.

He nods and him and Tsukauchi left the room. A few minutes later the door reopened and in came a bi haired boy and an ash blond.

647 words

Remember if you see spelling mistakes or something tell me!!! Thanks!!