40

Midoriya's POV

It's been two months and everyone seems to be doing well. Today class 1A and myself are going on a field trip. Apparently we were going camping or something. We finally get off the bus and see nothing but forest. Immediately people started to ask if we got off at the wrong place. To which Aizawa told them this was exactly where they were supposed to be.  Then one of the coolest things happened! The wild wild pussy cats showed up! Though Pixie Bob was in some sort of baby craze. He apparently took a liking to me because she wouldn't let me leave her side.

They then explained that it was the students goal to get to the camp on their own. Of course the students themselves had to work together. I was told I would be staying with the hero's as I'm not technically a student. Finally they sent off all the students and I was left with the teachers. We all took a short cut and got to the camp in under five minutes. I helped set up for a while and saw a little kid. "Hey, who's that?" I asked Mandalay.

"He's my nephew, Kota, careful though he doesn't like hero's much" She says before finishing one of her tasks. Well it's a good thing I'm not a hero. I walk over to him and knelt down so we were eye level. "Hello I'm Izuku Midoriya!" I introduced my self. "It's a pleasure to meet you!" I stick my hand out to shake his but I guess he wasn't going to... oh well. "What do you want hero wannabe" he spat with quite a lot of venom in his voice. "Actually I'm not here to become a hero" I say smiling. 

"Then why are you here?" He asked Sassily. "Because I was asked to come and help" I more than happily responded. "Anyway what are doing? Do you need help with anything?" I asked excited to help in any way I could. "Humf! No I don't want your help" he said walking away. Oh well, I'll try and chat more with him later I guess. I got back to work. It had been nearly five hours and they finally got to camp. Geez took them long enough. I had been standing next to Kota when they got back.

Dabi and Toga saw me and ran up immediately. "Oh hey, who's your little friend?" Dabi said looking at Kota. I guess Kota decided he didn't like Dabi because he kicked poor Dabi square in the balls. I couldn't help but laugh. Dabi now laid on the ground giving me the middle finger. Which only made me laugh harder. Kota started to walk away and I decided I wanted to tag along. "Hey where are you going?" I asked matching his pace. "None of your business"

"Come on, I don't want to distract them and I'm bored" I say still following him. "Ugh fine do what ever you want" he grumbled. "Yes!" I say. Then I began to talk his ear off. We walked until we were on a cliff type ledge. It was low key awesome. The view was perfect and it was nice and warm out with a slight breeze. We stayed up there most of the evening and only came down for dinner.

1A had lessons every day and Aizawa only needed me here and there so Kota and I hung out most of the time. After the first day I think he started to warm up to me. We helped each other out and he even started to crack a few jokes. Right now we were making sure that the boys stayed on their side of the hot springs. Though the only one we actually have to keep an eye on is Mineta. "If you want you could talk to your friends from up here ya know?" Kota said looking at my slumped figure. I was leaning against the a small wooden barrier.

"No I can't! I don't I can handle looking at Sho when he's like that!" I say whine. "You sound like a little school girl! Don't you see each other change?" He asked bluntly. "No! Of course not! I always go to the bathroom when he or I are getting ready!" I say, bright red. We then both look at each other as we hear something coming up the boys side of the wall. I stand and we waited for whoever it was to get to the top. We see the head of Mineta try and go over. We quickly pushed him down and he fell smack on poor Ida. I looked down at the boys and my eyes almost immediately went to Sho who was waving to me. I immediately fell backwards with a bad nosebleed and Kota fell with me as the girls thanked him and he was not really for what he saw.

As I laid there I could hear Kacchan scolding Todoroki. "Great half 'n' half you've killed Deku!"

That's how the week went until one of the last days. They were all supposed to have some kind of game. We were all located in the middle of the camp just chatting. I was next to Aizawa, Sho, Kirishima, and Kota when a familiar black portal sucked the five of us in.

"Hello, son~"

          900 words