30

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

"Of course, please continue" Nezu said happily from behind the desk. I took a deep breath.

"The other day when Toga showed up at school- sh-she said that she would be willing to change her ways if it meant staying with me. So I was thinking maybe if she ever were to come see me again I could try and like turn her good or something...." I say playing with my fingers and doing my best to keep eye contact. She's only seventeen and I know she's done some really terrible things but I have also seen her with out all the blood and gore. She was treated really terrible when she grew up she was taught that she had to fight and be on top if she wanted a meal. She may come off as rude and crazy but she cares she really does and the league has been the only place that has accepted her and her strange flaws. So please the next time i see her can I please work something out with her?" I ask, praying, hoping he agrees.

"Hmmm what an interesting proposition, and are you sure this isn't Stockholm syndrome? You were stuck with them for a year after all" Nezu questions.

"I don't think so sir, because I know she needs professional help and it will take a while for her to get better. She needs the kind of help prison isn't going to offer though" I say doing my best to defend my case.

"I see and what about the rest of the league?" He asked inquisitively.

"Toga and Dabi would be the only two that are salvageable. The others are all adults who know full well what their doing is wrong. Toga and Dabi are kids who are just using the violent skills they were taught" I said recalling the things Dabi told me about his father.

"You know, Midoriya, I really like you and the way you think about others. You would have made an amazing hero. I think that IF you were to convince Toga and Dabi to try this as a last hope I would let you. But remember they would be your responsibility" Nezu said smiling at me.

"Wait r-really?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yes, Midoriya, really"

"Thank you so much! I won't waste this opportunity, Nezu!!" I was beyond happy about this. I looked at the time and realized that Todoroki was probably back already. I said my goodbyes and hurried off. I got back to the dorm room and walked in to what sounded like a fight.

⚠️cursing and slurs⚠️

"No son of mine will be dorming with some All Might fan!!" A loud voice boomed.

"Well you don't get to decide that" Todoroki said back. I debated for a second if I should continue to go in or not but my curiosity got the better of me.

"Hey what's going on?" I ask as I walk in the room. They both turned towards me fast making me flinch a bit. I see Todoroki visibly tense up and look at me.

"Tch, who are you?!" The big guy, who I now recognize as Endeavor, boomed.

"O-oh I'm Mi-Midoriya! Todoroki-kun's, dorm mate" I say trying my best, but failing, at not stuttering.

"Ha!! They think I'll just let you dorms with this kid! He's not even in the hero course!!" Endeavor said angrily. "Shoto I don't want you talking to such distractions and bad influences!!" Oh no he didn't!! He can't tell Sho who he's aloud to talk to!! Forget pleasantries I'm going to give this dick a piece of my mind!!

"Actually, Sir, Todoroki can talk to and dorm with anyone he wants to. This school prides itself on teaching the people that go here independence, so that we can go into the real world with realistic expectations and work-ethic. You telling him that you're the only one who can make these decisions can effect him in the future when it comes to making his own decisions by himself." I say in a somewhat cocky tone and before he could respond I continued "anyway I actually wanted to talk to Todoroki about something" I said as I walked to my closet "which one of these dresses should I wear tomorrow?" I ask holding out two dresses.

"You fucking fag!! People like you shouldn't even be in this school!! Your mentally deficient!!" Endeavor said as he started to raise a hand. Poor Todoroki was slack jawed and utterly shocked at what I was saying to his father.

"What are you going to do hit me? I dare you to! Hit the poor kid that went into his dorm to just change and say hello to his roommate. Do it!! Because that sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen!! I can see the headlines now! Endeavor pro hero hits innocent child for no reason. I mean really that would definitely get you kicked out of the number two spot you've always been stuck in!" I finished my rant and poor little Endeavor looked pale as a ghost. He makes a 'Tch' sound and promptly leaves. This seemed to finally get Todoroki back into reality.

"M-Midoriya! Wh-why would you say all that what if he actually hit you?! I-I-" Todoroki stammered

"It's ok, Sho, something told me he needed a good old talking to" I giggled "it's not like Nezu is going to even listen to his complaints." I go and give Todoroki a hug.

"I-I'm really sorry about everything he said about you" the bi haired boy said holding me tight "he is entirely against the LGBTQ+ community, he has no idea that I'm gay" Todoroki said quietly.

"I don't care what he says.... but he is definitely a huge dick" I say and we both laugh.

"Hey?"

"Yeah Todoroki?" I responded.

"Sense you called me Sho can I call you Izu?" He asked looking me in my eyes. I blush quite a lot and vigorously nod. He chuckled and I helped him finish unpacking.

1024 words

Yeah!! 2021!! Anyway I'm not good at yelling at people or comebacks so Midoriya yelling at Endeavor may or may not have been terrible😅 but that's ok because you got the point!🤣😂 any-who have a great new year and stuff!

(Me looking at my reads hours after finishing this chapter)

Ok so I want to address this real quick.......
3,020 reads?! Like what?! I'm so so soooo extremely grateful for this!!!😭😭 like you have no idea how this makes me feel!! Thank you so much! I'm glad I could write something that you all enjoy🥰🥰 and I'd love to hear your opinions and thoughts on this book!! Also I've seen a few people do like characters Q an A's so if you want something like that tell me!😋