37

Midoriya's POV

Midoriya introduced Dabi to the rest of the class and Aizawa. They all said there hellos and just went about there evening like normal.

"Hey Midoriya, I thought you and Toga were going to play knives or something?" Uraraka asked out of no where.

"Did you two play never have I ever again?" Dabi asked raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe" Toga and I say in unison.

"I swear- I thought I banned the two of you from playing when you almost killed twice?!" He scolded us.

"He deserved it!!" I say back.

"Yeah he got in the way!" Toga agreed.

"In any case we're not going to use a live target this time so it's fine! Come on!" I grabbed Togas hand and brought her to one of UAs many training facilities. Shoto, Dabi, Kacchan, and Uraraka had followed us.  I set up a dummy and then grab six throwing knives. I hand Toga three and keep the other three to myself. "We each have three try's, who ever has the most critical hits in the end wins"

"Ok! Sorry to say but I'm gonna beat you again~" Toga mocked as she tossed one knife in the air and caught it with pointer finger and middle finger on the blade side.

"Ha ha ha, yeah rub it in you can catch a knife Fancily!" I say annoyed. "Let's get started" Toga threw one of her knives as I threw one of mine. I threw it so that mine would hit hers and knock it away from the dummy and then threw my second knife, it was a critical hit right in the chest near the heart. I look to her and smirk, she glared and then threw another knife. I knew I couldn't stop this one so I let it hit the dummy right in the heart. We both had one knife left. We had a little stare off before we ultimately threw our knifes. Mine hit directly in between the dummy's eyes. Toga's knife was a near miss just barely cutting the neck of the dummy.

"YES!! I win!" I yell triumphantly.

"Yeah yeah, you won this time! but next time I'm gonna win!" She laughs.

"Sure~" I rolled my eyes with a smirk "now tell me about the real quirk your doctor gave me" I state collecting the knives. 

"Awww are you sure~~ I mean it's more fun to find out on your own~~" the blond says with a giggle.

"Just tell us what the fuck Deku has already!!" Kacchan yelled.

"Calm ya tits boom boom boy, they had a deal" Dabi said with an eye role.

"What the hell did you just call me?!" The ash blond yelled at Dabi.

"Kacchan calm down, Toga what is my quirk?" I ask.

"It's called Inflicter. It essentially heals you faster and stores the pain of that wound until needed. Once needed, it allows you to make the other person feel that pain. It's pretty cool if you ask me" She says happily.

"Ok.... but why would the league give me such a helpful quirk?" I asked putting my finger to my chin.

"I don't know.... the boss, All For One, specially picked it out for you........ no one in the league knows why. Even Shiggy! though he doesn't like you so I guess he probably just didn't ask why. All I know is that AFO has some kind of plan for you" Himiko said  in seemingly deep thought.

"Yeah, now that I think about it there had to have been a reason for him to give you that" Dabi agreed.

"I see, I'll tell Aizawa the next time I see him" I say, yawning at the end. I hear a chuckle from sho and a few giggles from the girls.

"Come on why don't we go to bed for now" Shoto says walking over to me.

"Noooooo~" I whine "I haven't gotten dinner yet"

"Tch, take a nap or something Deku. I'll start on dinner" Kacchan said in an annoyed tone but the sheer fact he was doing it showed he cared.

"Fi-Ahh-nnne" I say yawning in the middle. Today took a lot out of me I guess. All of a sudden Sho picks me up and carry's me bridal style. "Sh-sho!" I exclaimed. I see Himiko and Dabi snicker while Uraraka just awww's with a smile as if she were looking at a kitten.

"Your tired, don't worry I'll carry you back" he says with a smile. I. Just. Died. He has such a nice smile and I don't know if it's because I'm tired or not but it looked even prettier than normal. My face had to be brighter than a tomato. He carried me up to our room and laid me in his bed, also lying down next to me. He pulled me close, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you two" I say back with a smile on my face. I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

Shoto's POV

I wake up an half-hour later and need to use the bathroom. I cautiously and slowly get up as to not disturb my little bunny. After i finished, I went decided to check on Katsuki. I hope he's almost done with the food, I'm hungry. I walk out and see Bakugo, Kirishima, Toga, and Dabi. "Hey are you almost done?" I ask walking into the kitchen.

"Tch! You can't rush perfection!" The ash blond yelled.

"Only five minutes left!" Kirishima laughs.

"Hey peppermint" Toga says a little quieter than normal.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Has Zuzu been acting weird?" She bits her tongue and avoids eye contact.

"He's been acting fine around me, why?" I say concern coming into my voice.

"Well-I mean this is just a Theory...... but I think I could smell blood on Izuku, like fresh blood. At first I thought maybe he had gotten a paper cut or accidentally cut himself........ but because of his quirk  as long as he wiped it off there wouldn't be very much blood for long... and when we were throwing the knives, one the last throw to be specific, I noticed that he had bandages starting just below his hand...." Toga finished as she fiddled with her hands. I didn't know what to say..... is she implying Izuku is cutting himself...

"You sure that's what you saw?" We all turn to see Aizawa standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Yes, I'm sure. B-but I could be wrong! I mean he's so happy all the time he couldn't possibly do that! R-right..?" The blond looked about to cry.

"I don't want any of you to say anything about this to him yet, I'll  to talk to him about it after dinner." Aizawa said with an almost sad expression.

This is a mistake...... it has to be...... Midoriya wouldn't......... would he?

            1173 words

I'm sorry I haven't been posting every two days like usual. I have been busy with school and I have been very unmotivated!! So I'll try and post once a week or so until I'm not so swamped. Have a nice day/night! I'll see you in the next chapter!!