1

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
3rd POV

For young Izuku Midoriya life was never easy. His father left his mother when he was two years old, He was diagnosed as quirkless when he was four, and has an unknown condition the doctors aren't sure how to treat. Midoriya has been in and out of hospitals his whole life. He has only one friend, Katsuki Bakugou also known as Kacchan. When Izuku turned ten he had an accident with his illness which left him in a wheelchair. Though it seemed only bad things happen to this poor boy he always wore a smile. He was small easily mistaken to be two or even three years younger than he actually was. He was kind and caring to everyone he met. Always saying hello and goodbye to the hospital receptionist as he walked by. Talking to the elderly patients and bringing some of the other younger patients toys and games to play. Izuku knew he would be lucky to live past his twenties. He'll probably never be able to get a real job much less be a hero. Even so he does all his homework amd goes to class on good days. He's at the top of his class in academics. People expect almost nothing from him, when they see him they pity him. He does things that most people in his situation wouldn't do.

Izuku's POV

I sat waiting for Kacchan to visit. He's been busy with tests and exams. He really wants to get into UA and become the number one hero. I think he's already a hero but apparently he needs a diploma to say it for him. He's going to get in I just know it. Any school to decline him is obviously blind. I stare out my window thinking about what I can do for high school.

"Oi nerd, how have you been?" I turn my head to see an ash blond boy with spiky hair closing the door behind him.

"Hello Kacchan! I've been doing fine, the doctor says I might be released this week!" I say with a huge smile.

"Really!? That's great we'll have to plan something! Like a movie or lunch or something!" He answered happily. We go on like this for a while just talking about whatever. Soon he had to leave which disappointed me. I hate being by myself. I'm always left to on own because mom works a lot, Kacchan has school and other things, and the doctors and nurses can't be with me 24/7 so I'm often alone. If only I wasn't sick.... I could hang out with Kacchan more maybe even make a few more friends, mom wouldn't have to work so much, and I could help her around the house and get a job of my own..... I sigh knowing that will probably never happen. I'm so useless  I can't do basic things for myself. God I'm such a burden. I decided to take myself around the hospital to clear my head. I knew these thoughts were bad and I tried not to ever pay any attention to them, but it can be hard sometimes. I lifted myself from the bed to my wheelchair and pushed myself out of the room. As I went down the hallway I waved to the other patients and nurses. Most of the staff here know me pretty well. I mean I have been in and out of here for like six years. Finally I get to the bottom floor. I go to the mess hall try and find a late night snack. I get there to see the pro heros Midnight and Present Mic. I freak out a little, do I ask them for an autograph or maybe just play it cool and not say anything at all? Ugh I dont know!! Ok ok ok just go and ask for there autograph.

"M-midnight, P-present Mic?" I ask ugh I hate my sttuder. They both turn around and look at me with smiles.

"Yes what do you need!" Midnigh asked happily.

"I-I wanted to know if m-maybe I could get an autograph" I say weakly my eyes closed afraid they would turn me down.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH LITTLE LISTENER!!" Present Mic answered. I switched to the page of my journal with Present Mic and Midnight on it. They look at the page and smile write their signature and hand it back.

"YOUR A PRETTY GOOD ARTIST KIDDO!!" Present Mic said. I chuckle a bit at his use of 'kiddo' obviously he thinks I'm younger than I actually am. I thanked them and went on my way happily. I'm getting released from the hospital soon AND autographs from Pro Heros!? Try his was amazing!! I went to bed that night feeling great. Better than I have in a while actually......

To Be Continued . . .