XXIII. Forbidden Fruit

The sun's rays shined through Maximilian's window, warming Zilyana's bare back. The young Sídhe yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, looking around the chambers. Her golden eyes met Maximilian's light blue, the emperor smiling when he noticed that she was awake.

"Have you been watching me sleep?" Zilyana asked.

"Only for a little bit," Maximilian replied. "I wanted to make sure last night wasn't a dream."

Visions of the previous night's events flashed in Zilyana's mind, how he had taken her almost every hour. If it wasn't his fingers or his tongue inside her, it was Maximilian's manhood, making her see stars or stirring pleasure within that Zilyana couldn't name. Her eyes fell upon the dried spot of blood in the bed where Maximilian had claimed her virginity.

"It appears it was not."

Maximilian wrapped his arms tighter around Zilyana's waist, pulling her closer as he nuzzled her neck. "I cannot believe you're real...that what we have is real."

"And yet we have it," Zilyana sighed. "I... I don't want it to ever end."

Maximilian grinned and slid his hand down her stomach, cupping her groin. With little resistance, he slid in two fingers, stroking Zilyana's inner walls.

Zilyana sharply gasped, her head tilting back as she moaned. "Max..."

"I have been within this so many times, that I know it like the back of my hand," Maximilian whispered in her ear. "Such as when I do this..."

Maximilian curled his middle finger while pressing against Zilyana's pearl with his thumb. The Sídhe gasped, her legs spreading wide like a she-dog in heat.

"It makes you close to releasing and you become sopping wet..."

Zilyana groaned, gripping the sheets under them, only to stop and smirk. Grabbing his hand, Zilyana pulled him out of her before straddling him. The Sídhe grinned down at him, her lush breasts pressing against his bare chest.

Maximilian tilted his head. "What are you doing?"

"Showing you, who shall rule this bedchamber," Zilyana replied.

Leaning down, she kissed his neck, trailing her sharp teeth over his skin. She reached between them, grabbing his hardening member, and playfully tapped her core with it. Blood rushed into Maximilian's groin, the Emperor groaning as Zilyana continued to play with herself, with him.

"Stop...stop teasing me..." Maximilian grunted. "And get on your back so I can get inside you already..."

"No," Zilyana giggled. "I'm taking control, remember?"

"But...But it's not right if it's not done with me on top."

Zilyana stopped, tilting her head to the side. "What do you mean?"

"In the Book of the Five," Maximilian explained. "It says that the act of sex is only right if it is done with the man on top, and the woman submissively upon her back."

Zilyana arched an eyebrow. "There are several things strong with that, Max. For starters, who wrote this book? Second, do you know me? There is not a single submissive bone in my body."

Maximilian tossed back his head, laughing. "True... And it was written so long ago by the first High Vicar."

"Let me guess, human males who have ever been within the body of a woman?" Zilyana asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Vicars are forbidden from marrying or having children. Thus, must be celibate."

Zilyana slapped her forehead, sitting on her knees. "Max, you must have a soft head if you believe people who do not marry or have children do not have sex. There are plenty of ways to prevent the product of love making. But back to my point, I am a Sídhe. We mate for life and there are certain...positions, that we reserve for those we love."