XIV. Arrows to the Throat and Heart

Warm lips pressed against the base of Zilyana's throat, as strong arms wrapped around her waist.

"You belong to me," the Masculine voice whispered in her ear. "As I belong to you..."

Slowly, the hand traveled up, fingertips tracing the outline of her breasts, yet continued to move up until it grasped the straps of her dress. With the gentles of tugs, the hand pulled at the knot until it became undone, the fabric unfurling, falling to a pool at her feet.

The young Sídhe shivered against the cool night hair from a nearby open window, yet her Lover's warmth soothed her. His hands cupped her breasts, fingers lightly pinching her nipples as he rolled them between his middle finger and thumb.

Zilyana tilted her head back with a soft moan, her inner core throbbing as she mewed with pleasure. One of her hands reached up to cup the head of her Lover and press him closer to her neck, hungering for his kisses and more of his touch.

Her Lover chuckled in her ear and dropped his hands, and when Zilyana opened her mouth in protest, he turned her around can capture her lips with his own. He picked her up as if she weighed nothing and carried her to their bed, yanking back the coverings so he could lay her among the silken sheets.

His blue eyes glittered as his lips traveled back to her neck, then her breast, then her stomach, and then her core.

Zilyana gasped, her nails digging into the sheets as his talented tongue teased and prodded her inner folds. Her Lover worshiped the at the alter of his goddess, the sound of her moans and soft cries nothing but music to his ears.

"I need it..." he whispered to her. "I need to taste your nectar..."

His mouth closed around her sacred pearl, two fingers sliding inside her. Curling them, he stroked at her most sensitive spot, moving faster and faster, trying to push Zilyana over the edge. The young Sídhe's eyes flew open as she gasped, her back arched off the back as she releases a cry of release, her molton nectar flooding from her womb into the mouth of the one who craved it most.

Rather than use a towel or a sheet, her Lover cleaned her wet folds with his tongue, continuing his worship. When she was clean to his satisfaction, her Lover rose on top of her and smirked, slowly licking his lips to show how much he enjoyed her taste.

"I hope I didn't tire you..." he whispered to her. "We have all night, and I plan to enjoy every sacred moment of it..."

He reached down, and Zilyana's eyes fell upon the sacred organ that had given her pleasure time and time again. Without hesitation, she spread her legs for him, ready and yearning. Grabbing her hips, Her Lover pushed forth, and...

✵✵✵

Zilyana's eyes flew open as she gasps, the young Sídhe shooting up in her bed as she looked around her chamber. A single candle flickered in the window, silence filled the air, although now and then, she could hear the soft sniffle or snort of Fiyona in her bed next door.

'No one heard me...good. At least, I hope it's good.'

Her womanhood throbbed almost painfully, and her space between her thighs was wet and sticky. Rising from her bed, Zilyana walked to a nearby trunk to get a spare sleeping gown, which she changed into. She tossed the ruined dress into the corner to handle later before she began to pace the room.

'Again...again...this is what, the third time this week that I've had a dream like that?'

Dreams of the sexual nature were nothing to be ashamed of, Zilyana knew. While she didn't know how humans handled such things, the act of sex was seen as both standard and sacred. It was perfectly fine to have lovers before one was married, but once their Mate was found, Sídhe would only desire that one person. If their Mate died, then the living Sídhe would go into a deep state of mourning, as they mated for light.