Chapter 16⚠️

Ashanti | Shanti😍
Atlanta, Georgia

I hadn't been over to Trey's house in about almost three weeks, and it gave me time to think about the situation. I definitely wasn't regretting a bitxh ass thang but I was too grown to be fighting dirty mouth raggedy shoes having ass bitxhes outside, like I I was still in high school. It did me no good, and it didn't benefit my money flow in no type of way so the whole situation was a waste of my time. I told myself to take a break from Trey's house for a bit and have some fun with other people that I knew, so that was what I did.

I had called up a few of my other friends and Santana to go to this event that one of my cousins was having at some new club around the way. I told her that I was definitely going to push up and started calling people I knew because I'd been in the house a bit too much so I was planning on turning up this week.

While I showered and got dressed I had a slight thought about Kaydence but I quickly pushed it to the back of my mind, he was not important or relevant to anything I had going on. The money I was making seemed like something slight on the outside but I made enough for me and a lot more than people think, especially with how I save. People was always ringing my phone with my little "hustle" and plus with my side job my bank account was looking right. This week I was planning on going to the dealership and copping me a car, it was time to stop paying for Uber's and getting my own ride.

But speaking of Uber I needed to call one up so I could make it to my cousins event on time.

I ordered one real quick and grabbed my purse, making sure I grabbed myself a few snacks and stuffed them into my purse. I finally had went grocery shopping so my refrigerator, pantry, and cabinets were stocked, and filled to the max. It got hot in the club and sometimes all I wanted was some fruit snacks as weird as it may seem so I usually packed a few in my purse anytime I planned on going to the club.

I had an incident once where I got really drunk with a few of my friends and I ended up crying for some fruit snacks, so they went all the way to Wally World (Walmart for those who didn't know) and bought me a box of fruit snacks to shut me up, anytime we all got together they'd bring it up and show the video. It was safe to say I never made that mistake again.

Once I checked the Uber app it said that my driver was down the street so I locked up my house and went down to meet them in the front.

***

There was a whole line in front of the club and people were looking real impatient so I just swiftly walked to the big man and the door told him my name, and my cousins name then he let me in. The way he was looking at me though was really starting to piss me off, he kept licking his big crusty chapped as lips and rubbing his ole patchy ass beard. I kept it cute though and continued walking into the club looking to find Santana and my cousin or at least someone that  I knew so that I could stop standing around looking stupid. I pulled out my phone and texted Santana and asked if she was already at the club. I'm only really assuming that Santana is here due to the fact that she usually is always ready to these types of things.

She texted me back a minute later and directed me through the club to Markeyonna's section.  Using different people and things as landmarks I eventually found my way to her.

"Sooki!!" I heard making me quickly turn around and see who was calling me that name only to be squeezed in to a bear hug by a blonde headed female. Realizing who it was I hugged back squeezing her the way she was squeezing me "Markeyonna!!!" I yelled.

"Omg keekee I missed you I haven't seen you in so long!" I said.

"Me either girll she said", letting a few visible tears fall from her face.