Chapter 9

Don't forget to Vote and Comment😁👍🏽

Omniscient¥🤫¥
Atlanta,Georgia

Honestly Ashanti thought he was a little crazy, or off his rocker a little bit.

Every time Drake or apparently Kaydence was high, or intoxicated she was "his girl" or any other bull that he spits while he's under the influence. But once he was sober she was the gum underneath his shoe.

So she wasn't going to pay him any attention, because he was simply... bluffing...at least in her book he was. She wasn't about to become one of Draco's new flings for the week and she surely wasn't about to look stupid so her mind was set. Despite whatever drake was spitting anyway Tyquan was cool peoples and they were vibin. He couldn't do anything about it either.

So as she sat at her computer making orders for clients and setting things to get delivered she thought nothing of it.

***

At this point Ashanti had been sitting at her computer for hours. A phone call snapped her out the zone she'd been stuck in. She stuck her hand out and picked it up answering it without acknowledging who is was, "Ya" she said with her eyes still focused on the computer.

"Ian talk to you in a lil minute" he said in a raspy voice, like he'd just woke up. "Ya I been busy as of lately" she said finally looking at the phone. "You just woke up?" Ashanti asked him taking the time to look at him. His face had lines on them, his eyes were still barely open, and not to mention the raspy voice. "Ya" he cleared his throat.

"O.. get some sleep you still look tired" Ashanti chuckles a little. "I'll call you back ok" when she looked at the phone his face relaxed a bit. He really needs the sleep. Tyquan mumbled a "ok" and Ashanti hung up the phone.

She started to get back to work but she wasn't in the zone anymore (anybody ever feel like that?) so she started to scroll down Instagram.

Shit was dead asf fr. Now that her face wasn't stuck in the computer she was starting to notice that the day was seriously boring. Wednesday's weren't the best sometimes but they were never this boring so Ashanti got up and decided to walk to the store. It was hot asf outside so she just put on some shorts , a tank top and kept it pushing but not forgetting to her grab AirPods and her phone, money, and keys putting them in her pocket.

She wasn't trying to look any kind of way besides comfortable and other people's options were the last thing on her mind. As she walked out of her door she turned to lock it while she grabbed her phone out of her pocket to check the time.

Ashanti put her AirPods in her ear walking down the street. The store wasn't too far it was a 30 minute walk depending on how fast you walk. The store was the only corner store that was somewhat in the area. It was by the projects and a few bandos , technically, right across the street and the place was falling apart. Not to mention groups of boys stood around the store all the time and Mr.Westley, the man that sat at the counter was nice.

As Ashanti was walking to the store she saw a group of boys coming in her direction. She went to the other side of the sidewalk to avoid them because some people don't like to me told "no" and will gang up on you. Ashanti just pulled out her phone and looked down at it like she was doing something really important.

When she heard one of them try to holler at her she acted like she couldn't hear them. That was until someone grabbed her arm and attempted to snatch her back. "Aye" she heard him say. "Nigga get tf offa me the hell!!" She screeched.

Ole dude looked at her and said "My bad I'm just trying to talk to you butchu ignoring a nigga" He said in straight confidence. "Ion care what tf I did or didn't do Dont fucking touch me like you know me!!!" The group of boys in the boys he was with were standing further down the street watching it all take place. They had set it up after all.

"Ok but you ain't gotta do all that bitxh you not all that and I -" "I don't give af nigga don't put your hands on me PERIOD you don't know me and if I didn't want to talk to you nigga Ian have to broke ass nigga. Them fake ass Jordan's you got on too and that itty bitty ass old ass iPhone 4 in yo hands nigga if you don't get tf on some whea bum ass nigga!!!" Ashanti snapped.

He was looking like a fish out water. Ashanti just turned around and started walking again. "That Pussyass nigga really thought" she breathed and kept walking. She heard his friends clowning him in the back "you go out badddd!!" somebody yelled laughing. "She took yo ass out ON GOD!!!"

The sounds of them laughing at him seemed to drown out as both they and she kept walking. She was speed walking off any relenting frustration she had left so she'd get to the store faster, and soon enough she was.

As Ashanti walked up to the store it was a bunch of crackheads standing around asking other people for spare money or change, and yet another group of boys standing by the door. They were drug dealers. Nothing new with coming around this area which she'd used to live in.

Ashanti walked towards the door and reached her hand out to open the door, but someone else's hand had already shot out of nowhere to open the door. It was a dreaded boy that was standing with the rest of them. "Thank you" She said and walked in breathing in the cool air.

She walked over to get her something to drink, and when she tried to open the cooler door yet again a hand shot out from the corner of her eye and opened the door. This time Ashanti turned toward the boy; the same boy that had opened the door to the store for her the first time. "You need something, or you just shoot over to open the door for any and every girl you see?" He looked at her "I mean I would like to think my mama raised a gentleman" he said showing his pearly whites. Ashanti looked over and Two coolers over there was a lady opening a cooler, without the help of "The Gentleman" turned her head and gave him a look.

"Mmcht" he smacked his lips. "Yep" Ashanti chuckled reaching for her a Snapple. Grabbing her drink and walking away Ashanti went to the chip aisle with him right on her heels, she just acted like he wasn't even there.

Ashanti finished getting what she wanted and began to walk over to the counter to pay for her stuff. "What's your name?" he asked. "Not single" she said knowing damn well she was single. He smiled laughing a little "What that got to do with anything?" Ashanti felt arms snake around her waist and she quickly turned but her back was already vibrating letting her know who it was immediately "Everything nigga backup" she heard. "Ian know this was you Draco I'm sorry bro" he fearfully said, for what Ashanti didn't know.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Vote and Comment 😉