Chapter 2

Ashanti😍|Shanti|
Atlanta, Georgia

"Shanti" I hear as I start to get up out of my sleep. " We here" Santana said. "Ok" was all I said back. I got up out of the car rubbing my eyes and yawning 🥱. That nap really helped but I'm still hungry. As we started walking toward the door I see a guy outside, sitting on the porch smoking a blunt.

He was just staring us down until we had gotten closer. "What's yo name?" He asked  looking at me. "Shanti" I said keeping it simple. I barely wanted to give him that, but he was staring at me mad hard. The shit was hella creepy🥴

"Can I get y-" . I cut him off before he could even ask me " nawl im good".  I'm fresh out of a relationship." He mugged me and said " Well Damn...my bad." I nodded at continued following tana into the house cause I don't got no time for a childish ass little boy who can't take rejection.

Once I stepped in my focus when into the 3 guys sitting down and the weed and cigars on an all back coffee table. Santana then interrupted my thoughts "Wassup T" Tana said talking to her cousin. "Wassgood cuz" He said back. "Wassup Shanti?" He said to me, " Nun much".  Trey was a tall, dark skin , handsome dude with braces, a nose ring, and dimples. He looked mean asf with his plump lips and mug that was there every time I see him. "Everybody this is my cousin Tana and her best friend Ashanti!" He said. Everybody said "Wassgood or Hey".

"Ashanti, this is Ty, Duke, and ManMan. "The nigga you seen outside was Vontae" and just as he said that somebody came downstairs. "This is Drake" he said pointing at him. I then took my time looking at all of them. Ty was a light skin, had a bunch of hair, short, dripped out cutie. He was the pretty boy, he had no tattoos, a fresh hair cut and a some gold chains.

The boy Duke was a fine nice chocolate, tall handsome one with a nice smile, a nose ring too and a durag on. He had two parts of his ears pierced also and a nice haircut with the white talc power on his hairline. I only saw a tattoo on his lower arm that looked like a lion.

I looked over at the ManMan boy and he was brown
skin, big lip fine nigga with some freshly twisted short dreads and some tattoos on his upper left arm. He looked like he liked to fight a lot but he was Fine still.🤗

Finally, I looked at Drake, he was the finest one to me. He had a permanent mug on his face that honestly gave hood nigga vibes and told me to stay far away. He had like 4 tattoos, one on each side of his arm, one went all the way around his neck, and a broken heart 💔 on his face. He had on a iridescent reflective jacket, a black tshirt, some ripped jeans and the iridescent oil grey Jordan 5's. The jacket was so fye no cap. Then he turned his headed and looked at me with a mug and looked back down at his phone. "A lil rude ass nigga" I thought.

The front door opened and in came the nigga from outside "Vontae". He just sat down and got on his phone, not speaking to none of his friends.

"Hey Everybody" I said. "Santana you ready to go?" I asked. "Nawl we can wait a luh bit" she said. "In and out huh" I said. "Girl, we both knew I was lying" she chuckled. I got up and walked to the kitchen, while we here least I can do is eat. I looked in the refrigerator and the cabinets for anything I wanted, and I found some Cheddar Jack Cheez-It's and a bottle of cold water. I took the Cheez-It's and the water back with me to the couch and sat down. I laid back a bit , grabbed the box of Cheez-It's, stuck my hand in them and started munching. Those Cheez-Its were Bussin.

Then I reached down to grab my water only to feel that it wasn't there, so I looked around and saw that Drake was drinking my water. My nice cold water. "Excuse Me, that was mine " I said. He lifted his head from his phone and said "Fuck Up" and went back to his phone. " Tf is his problem?" I asked out loud. Everybody was looking at me by now. "He's not much of a people person" Trey said, While everyone else stared. "That really don't give him the right to be rude tho" I said with my eyebrow arched. Something I do when I have a problem.

"I can do whatever tf I want yeen gone beat my ass" he said still looking at his phone. " I ain't got to somebody else will catch you and pop you in the slick ass mouth bitxh ass nigga" I said.

He was really blowing tf out of me right now and I just met him, cause he being hella rude for no reason at all. Nigga done got me out of character and everything, all about a damn water.

Drake put his phone in his pocket and looked at me "tf you just say to me shorty?" he said with his eyes all squinted as they pierced my soul. " I do believe you heard me so I ain't gotta repeat shit bitxh" I said back in a smart ass tone. He pinched his nose then looked done and back at me and lunged. I didn't even see it coming, I almost got whiplash.

He wrapped his hand around my throat tightly lowering his face down by the side of my head putting his mouth to my ear and said "I'll fucking kill you in this bitch ,don't even open your mouth to call me no bitxh nigga shorty, cause I ain't gone be too many bitxhes. Squeezing once more before he was pulled off me. " You still a bitxh tho" I said a smirked while caressing my now bruised neck. I may seem confident on the outside or to everybody else but on the inside I am scared asf. This nigga really just chocked me like omg😱.

Ty, Duke, Vontae, and Trey were all holding him back and were doing a poor job as he tried to get to me. Drake looked mad asf. I just backed up and walked out of the house. "I don't have time to be sitting over here with crazy ass nigga's" I told tana as she was standing beside me. "You ready to go"  I asked her once again. This time she said "yes" and we got in the car and drove off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this?
I can't wait until this story blows up😁😁😁