Chapter 5

Ashanti|Shanti😍
Atlanta, Georgia

As I started to wake up I noticed the bed was empty and the door was open. I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone off of the floor. I had a few messages from clients that were satisfied with their order and that's it. The time was 4:30 in the morning, and I knew Santana wasn't going to want to get up this early in the morning, so I'll just order me an uber.

I can't wait until I have enough money to get me the car I want, a Tesla Model X. I almost have enough, but I gotta keep stacking. 

I have 10 minutes until my uber comes, and as I waited I got myself together. My hair was a little frizzy and a little all over the place, my lashes were coming off, and my clothes were wrinkled. I looked like I'd just woken up.

I stepped off the bed and picked my bag up off of the floor. The door was a little cracked open, so I stepped through it and walked downstairs. Trey and Draco were sitting on the couch talking, so when I walked down they turned to look me. "I'm finna go" I said to Trey. I said nothing else as I continued walking towards the front door. I stopped right in front of the door and checked my phone. My Uber driver was coming down the street.

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia

Ashanti dropped all her stuff at the door and just walked to her bathroom. She was in the shower within seconds. Washing off all the dirt from the day before and as she stepped out she felt all her worries fade. Ashanti had starting putting on her clothes when her phone rang. "Ya" She said as she picked it up. " You wanna go to the mall with me" Santana asked. " Umm Sure" Ashanti said.

Santana knew it wasn't just going to be them going to the mall, but Ashanti didn't and Draco and everybody else was coming too. She'd seen them last night, she was drunk but she wasn't blind. Draco was all up on Ashanti, and from the seems of it or the way it looked, he was feeling Ashanti or he was just high.

Ashanti got her things together and waited for Santana.

A few minutes later Santana pulled up in her driveway. Ashanti got into the car, buckled up and waited for Santana to start driving. "Bestie" Santana blurted our. " Ya", Ashanti responded. " You and Draco feelin each other?" She asked. Ashanti looked over at Santana and said " No, it might've seemed like it at that party but Draco was just high." "Mmm" Santana hummed. "Sure" she said in her head and stated driving.

They were approaching the mall and Santana turned in to park the car. "You ready" said Santana. "Yea" Ashanti said weirdly. She didn't know why Santana was acting all weird. Especially about the Drake situation, Ashanti was just in a relationship and she really needed a break from all of that. Draco didn't like her no way, so it really didn't matter anyway.

As both Santana and Ashanti got out the car and began walking into the mall Ashanti could've sworn she saw Quay inside walking toward the other end of the mall. She just continued walking and looking around, for something she liked. That was until they came to a stop. Ashanti was behind Santana so when she stopped, Ashanti bumped into her back. "My bad" She said. "You good" Santana said back.

She looked around Ashanti and saw the whole gang. "Ain't that a coincidence, we're all here at the same time" she said looking surprised. They were looking as confused as her. " I thought just you were coming" Draco said to Santana. "Yeah, but I decided to bring my bestie with me" Santana replied. "Damn, it's a problem I'm here or something." Ashanti said with her face scrunched up.

Ashanti didn't say anything else, she just walked off. She felt some type of way with what Draco had said and apparently everybody else felt the same way because they didn't say anything, besides Santana. Ashanti had heard her trying to say something before she had walked off.

Santana |Tana💫|
Atlanta, Georgia

"Why would you say that" I said mugging Draco hard asf.   "Cause I wanted too. Ain't nobody gone beat my ass about it." He said very nonchalant. "You was just all up on her last night and now your acting like a dickhead it was never that deep, you acting petty asf for nothing." I said mad asf." He has no reason to keep fucking with her for no reason, like the shit blew the hell outta me.

"Now I gotta go find my best friend" I said, and walked off. I heard them walking behind me quietly. Everybody was probably on their phones.

I've known all these boys since I was a little girl, Trey has been friends with them since 6th grade. We all grew up together and been by each other's side. Especially for the big moments, like when Draco's mother got arrested, and Vontae had his first kid, when Ty got shot, and Pookie started phasing, we were there.

I got out of deep thought when I figured out where Ashanti was, Footlocker. She's probably getting her some forces, since those are her favorite pair of shoes.

As we walked into the store I see her smiling with a footlocker employee, and takes her phone. He locked himself in then walked off. When I approached her, she was looking at her phone. "Bestie, I'm sorry" she looked up. "It's ok" she said. "Bitchhh" she said. "Huh" I said back. " Nigga just gave me his number" she cheesed hard asf.  "He cute or whatever" I said.

Shanti got up with a footlocker bag on her arm and started walking out of the store. " You coming" she said smiling. Thank that nigga fa putting a smile on her face. We all walked out with her and started looking at other stores. "Y'all me and Shanti finna go to Victoria secret, y'all can do y'all" I said walking away. When I looked back they were back in the footlocker, and flirting with different females. "Nigga's I mumbled". We walked into Victoria Secret and I got fitted again. Shanti started picking up some underwear and walking around. I saw some cute bra's so I went the opposite way. Shanti came my way with another bag in her hand "You got what you wanted" She asked. "Yea" I said, as I picked up the things that I wanted. I bought 3 pairs of underwear, at least 1 bottle of perfume and a keychain with some Hand Sanitizer. "I'm hungry" Shanti said.

When we walked to the food court the boys were already in line. I looked at shanti and she wasn't even paying attention. She was looking at the menu, "So I want some shrimp fried rice, and that red chicken" She said looking straight at me. Ashanti walked to the Chinese food place and started ordering, since there was no one else in line. I walked towards Trey and asked him, "Can you get me some wings please" smiling extra sweet. "Mmcht, what kind tana" He said mugging me. "Honey Hot, Thank you cousin" I said. He ignored me and I snickered.

By the time I was walking towards shanti , she was meeting me halfway."Where we sitting" She asked.

Omniscient

Ashanti attempted to pay none of the boys no mind. She didn't have to entertain anybody she didn't want to. She sat down with Santana and then her phone dinged. It was the boy from Footlocker, "Who got you smiling so hard?" Santana asked. "You know that boy, whose number I got from Footlocker." Ashanti said. "Well, he is funny asf, Imma putitonemmakehimwanna marry me" She said laughing. Santana just smiled, she knows that Ashanti isn't going to jump into a relationship so quickly but it was nice to see her best friend smile.

-----------------------------
I hope this doesn't suck🤟🏽