Chapter 18

Santana|Tana💫
Atlanta, Georgia

"Hello?" I said with Shanti's phone to my ear. All I heard was breathing and static so I hung up really quick and blocked the number. Today I was going back to my house with Draco and a few of his friends, since of course I wasn't about go by myself and all them other "thugs" are strapped and can fight. Ashanti was going too but she's still sleeping right now and I know she's tired so I just decided to wake her up in an hour.

I wished that I could just stay at Ashanti house with no problem but I knew that I couldn't. I have my own life and me lounging around in her house wasn't me getting my life together despite my problems.

I even called my mother, and we talked. It really surprised me by it being me who actually wanted to call her because, even though my mother and I aren't on bad terms I try to keep her out of my drama or anything that could really stress her. She told me to come see her and she asked for Devin's name for some reason, like his whole name which I thought was weird but didn't fase it . I just gave it to her and then she said she had to meet her friend somewhere so she hung up.

I zoomed back into the real world and looked at the time. It was 4:56 so I started to wake Ashanti up.

"Shanti!" I pushed her a little. She started groaning and mumbling but I kept pushing her until she eventually hopped up and decided to get up.

"Welcome to the land of the living" I laughed. She just grumbled and walked into the bathroom.

"Tana?" She called to me.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Can you call and tell Draco and Trey them to be on the way to your house! Cause you know how slow they can move at times!" She said.

The only thing I said back was a simple "k" and I grabbed her phone to make the call.

The closer it was to me actually going back to the house, the more nervous I was. Then the "what if's" start to pop up like " what if he's there, or what if he do something crazy, or what if he did something crazier like set my shit on fire".

I'm saying, this sad sap shit gone disappear and I'm going to have to straight shoot his ass because I worked too damn hard for some no good crackhead to fuck my shit up. I was a little shaken up but I'm technically still here and there were some women out anywhere that's probably been through worse. I put on my big girl panties through the night and told myself to take at least a few therapy sessions so that I won't just push it back inside but deal with it in some way.

As soon as Ashanti got out the bathroom she grabbed her purse and phone and we were headed out of the door.

***

I was really through being victimized, mentally and physically. Even though my experience had nothing on others, especially the amount of time. I wasn't going to downplay my trauma tho, and I definitely wasn't about to just keep thinking out it. He wouldn't occupy my mind any longer, no more being victimized, or frightened, I'd just never think that this would be me. But you know what they say " you don't really get it till it's you" and I could never really relate until now unfortunately.

We'd soon pulled up at my house and it looked the same in the front, but I was pretty sure that in the inside it looked like a psycho crackhead had been there. Ty, Duke, ManMan, and the rest of them were already parked across the street waiting on us. Lord knows who drove here cause they all drive like bats out of hell.

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car. Everyone else was getting out also, we'd already established what would go down there was no need to really organize a whole meeting or anything because it's not like they'd never dealt with or saw a crackhead in action before. Being from the west side of Atlanta you were bound to see a whole bunch of crackheads giving very much crackhead energy, or pill poppers, or the hard users, and I would've said weed smokers or stoners but I really think everybody smokes at this point so they really don't even count.

Walking forward I'd soon pushed myself out of my thoughts and actually started paying attention. I wouldn't want something catastrophic happening and I wasn't paying attention, especially to me when this whole this was because of me and centered around what I had going on.

Ty soon got in front of me and so did Duke, then Ashanti was behind me right along with ManMan, Vontae, Drake, and last but not least Draco. They all were strapped and ready so we went ahead and walked inside. Like I'd thought everything was a total mess, there were at least three crack pipes within eyesight, beer and liquor bottles, dirty clothes, and a bra in my living room which of course meant that he'd had friends over to MY house. I'd tuned everyone else pretty much out as soon as we'd got into formation and walked in.

I already knew my house looked shitty and my situation was even shittier I did need the extra commentary to "make me feel better" or to " add humor". Which was definitely something that unfortunately had gotten through my tuning out walls while analyzing my once neat, clean , and cozy home.

As we moved toward the back where my room was completely bypassing the kitchen I'd seen condom rappers on the floor and I was already sick to my stomach. Thank god Ty and Duke weren't walking slow because my pace fastened as I itched to hurry up and get the anticipation over with. Opening my bedroom do I honestly was relieved to see that it wasn't as bad and the rest of my house, because even though I hadn't mentioned my furniture my living room decor was completely unrecoverable. Not that I would even dream about keeping anything in her probably besides my shoes and a few clothes if they were untouched.

My bed looked laid in but what had I expected, he had friends and as fucked up as the situation was he obviously had nowhere else to go.

While Ashanti went and rushed to pack me a bag I went to my safe that was hidden in a place that I knew that dumbass wouldn't guess. Thank god for Ashanti because without her I wouldn't have even gotten the the damn safe. I hadn't thought I'd need it since I lived by myself and I had no one to hide anything from. I quicker punched in the passcode and there they were, at least 200k in cash and all of my VERY expensive jewelry that I'd definitely gave blood, sweat and tears for. I damn near cried... but instead I took my clothes and at least 5 pairs of shoes that were untouched and unanythinged to.

Apparently someone literally pissed on my shit including my bed. There was a yellow streak going across my entire bed, how I'd missed it I don't quite know but I could definitely blame it on the fact that even though I said I'd get out of my head. I've literally been chatting it up to myself, but that wasn't a bad thing to me shiiid I have a friend in me.

At least 10 minutes had passed and we were heading out. I'd have someone come and clean all of this up and throw the rest out because I'm definitely moving. I'm buying everything anew, and I felt it wasn't too bad because I knew that I'd get it back times ten and that karma was going to come back around so I definitely wasn't worried. If anything It was a reality check , you can't trust any and everybody and plus I needed to definitely revamp on myself and what I seen in men because this definitely wasn't going to cut it.

This one is experience had taught me a lesson that I'd never forget and I'd needed apparently so as I walked out of the house I promised myself to do better.

************************************************

I hope that last part wasn't tooo cringey but yayyy character development I know it's a little quick but there's more in store for Santana😈

I'm hella late but writers block is a bitch.... ya😁

See ya later✌🏽

Tell me how you feel about the chapter in the comments( don't be harsh tho )

P.S. Vote and Comment please and thank you😌