Chapter 14

Ashanti | Shanti😍
Atlanta, Georgia

I touched down in the A sooner than I thought so I got less sleep than I would like on the plane, seeing as though I was hungover asf and everybody was being loud as shit on the pane for no exact reason. Especially this fat bitch in the front of me, I had to tell her about herself and about her ugly ass loose teeth ass granny with ha saggy ass titties. I really didn't feel like dealing with bullshit today and something just tells me the that's exactly what's going to be going on when I catch up with everybody. I'm pretty sure that more things were going on while I was gone than the few things that was told to me, it always was. I didn't too much care I was just ready to sleep this plane off in my bed.

Getting to the house I dropped my stuff at the door, locked it and went into my bedroom. I felt like it was literally calling me, so I just plopped down and my eyes closed immediately. I sighed when my phone rung I didn't even turn around to see who it was I just turned my phone off and went to sleep.

***

Fresh out of the shower I headed to my room and got out my clothes, something I seemed to forget when getting In the shower. It wasn't like I lived with anybody so I wasn't about to put them on right now anyway I had two nice white fluffy towels on, one for my hair and the other for my body. I walked into the kitchen and I got the chills a little bit, this towel didn't cover nothing as far as my arms, legs, and definitely in between this towel. I opened the refrigerator looking for something appealing to the stomach but the only thing I saw was that I need to clean out my refrigerator. Slamming the refrigerator door I frowned, "What the hell am I going to eat?" I mumbled opening the freezer seeing the same thing, stuff that I didn't want and needed to be thrown out.

Taking my phone I pulled up DoorDash and ordered me some WNB Wings. I got me a philly and some wings and fries, and I sat down on my couch. Something I really didn't do a lot, because I'm always up moving or doing something. "I got damn cable and don't even use it" I mumbled. It was really just here most times for show, but times like this I watch it.

I picked my phone back up and checked the time It was 5:30, my food should be close it's been at least 10 minutes I sighed. Then I heard a knock at a the door, "Who is it?" I yelled towards the door and I got up and looked through the peephole seeing that It was only a doordash worker. I saw the bag of food in her hand as she held it up to the peephole. I opened the door and took the food out of her hand saying thank you and closed the door behind me but not forgetting to lock the door behind me. "Cause baby I ain't got no time for nobody on no fuck shit today" I sighed, and sat on my couch.

When I opened the box and I knew I was about fuck it up, but as soon as I stuck my hand in the box my stupid ass phone started ringing. "Hello?" I rushed out, because honestly I wanted to "fuck up" the wings with both hands (I just feel like you enjoy it more that way.. don't judge) "Bestfrannn!!! " I hear being yelled in my ear, I yanked the phone from my ear and scrunched my face up. "Girl wtf you yelling in my ear for?" I mugged looking at the phone, she tripping dumb hard yellin like she crazy. "Bitch" she drags while breathing hard, It sounded like she'd just run a whole marathon "Are you running?" I asked.
"Yea girl tell me why I'm at Lesley house and all of a sudden then her and D-Man started arguing. Boom... then I just hea shooting, girl they was back there pooping at each other. That's that toxic shit be telling her about, they need to stop it and especially when you had a guest that's just rude." Santana was just going on and on about how she 'ain't going back over there anymore' and how even though they were cousins that it was unacceptable and how she could've lost her life.
"Santana why are you walking though...you didn't drive there?" I asked her curiously. "Naw, she had volunteered to bring me and you know I'm all fa saving gas, and my money so I just came with her but when her baby daddy showed up I knew I should've got tf but she told me to "hOld oN"" and I burst out laughing at her. " Why you had to say it like that tho?"

Before she could start ranting ting again I told her that I would call her tomorrow and then I ended the call. I sat there and enjoyed my wings and fries for at least 2 hours while watching Hustle and Flow, and best believe I was singing along with miss Tarija P. Henson. I really wasn't sleepy in the slightest so I got up and started doing some work on my computer, I had been keeping up with everything while I was out so I wasn't behind on anything but I always wanted to ahead of the game. I wanted to be the first one people think about when think about the 🔌, I'm always getting clients but there could be more...I like being a busybody for some reason. I wasn't tripping though so I just got back to work, seeing stuff to my clients and getting knew ones. It wasn't like I hated what I did, so it was easier to get shit done rather than just sitting around like a lazy bump on a log.

Santana|Tana💫
Atlanta, Georgia

"Like I can't believe this bitch really was having a whole shootout in a fuckin house with a guest in in

"Like I can't believe this bitch really was having a whole shootout in a fuckin house with a guest in in.. .and me at that...bitch done lost her mind" I said breathing hard." I had finally made it to my apartment complex after walking for about 20 minutes of walking, and my feet were killing me. I flopped onto my couch and got out of the whole outfit I was in, I was all sweaty and shit and that just wasn't sitting right with me. "Uhhhh" I groaned standing on my feet again. It felt like my shits was bleeding and on fire when I was all the way standing up. I knew that I needed to exercise but damn...it was never this deep, cause Lesley's house wasn't even that far.

Walking to my bathroom I went ahead put the stopper in the tub, while getting everything out of the cabinet and ready for me to put in the actual bath with me. Grabbing some aroma therapy candles and wine. I was not about to be going anywhere else tonight regardless of who called, I knew that I would only bitch and moan and don't nobody want to hear a debby downer.

As soon as the tub was filled I put my bath bomb in, sat the candles around the tub, wine glass and the bottle included, and some epsom salt. Quickly dipping my hand in to see the temperature while grabbing my loofah, and I put it in the tub and watched it float.Everything was so quiet and peaceful as I was stripping out of my clothes, stepping into the bath. I made sure to put bubble bath in as well before swishing the water too.

@IamSantana._

❤️12,769💭5,239 Liked by Shantidagoat @IamSantana

@IamSantana._ : Me time🛀🏽

I spent a few more minutes in the bath but then I bathed and got out and walked in my room and laid on my bed. My phone was on the charger in the living room so I wasn't tripping about it and I was tired so I just closed my eyes and curled into my covers...slipping into a dream state.
-----------------------
Sorry for the long wait 🤧
#LongliveKingVon
Vote and Comment please and thank❤️