Chapter 13

Ashanti|Shanti😍
New York

"Sooki" I heard my name being yelled. "Yes!!" I screamed back met back with silence, so I sat for a minute and yelled "yes" again and was met with silence again. I got up and went into where I heard my name and I saw my grama talking with some lady with a girl standing beside her, she was lightskin, pretty, and she looked about 18 while the other lady looked about 60 or 75 to the most but she looked good for her age.

I guess my grama finally noticed me standing there and she grabbed my arm and pulled me over beside her. "This is my granddaughter Ashanti, she came too see me last week from Atlanta." They looked at me and the lady smiled "I'm Yolanda Harris your grams neighbor you can call me Lana , and this is my granddaughter Angel."

Angel just kept staring at me so I reached up to my face to see if something was on it, "Sum on my face?" I asked. Whatever was up with her she got out of it and looked back at me "Naw you good" she finally said back. She was being hella weird, "grama I'm finna be in the back ok." After that I walked off, and went into the guest bedroom I'd been in and my phone started ringing. Looking down at it I saw it was Santana, and that she was Facetiming me so I swiped over while I hopped on the bed. "Best, girl I miss you what chu been up to?" I hoped she had something interesting to tell me because I hadn't doing nothing but helping my grandmother with little small stuff, catching up with my cousins and family I hadn't seen it a bit, and I'd went to a few parties and kickbacks with a few old friends and some of the people I had knew from meeting them the last time I'd been in New York. "Girl so let me spill the tea, you been missing out!!"

I sat up a little more so she didn't think that I was being rude or nothing. But honestly I couldn't care less about anybody business but mine, especially when they weren't doing nothing but embarrassing themselves. I'm not a messy person but my grandma house isn't exactly eventful, even if it was in New York (I'm not from there so I don't know a thing about New York) so some people she was about to talk about I damn sho was going to listen.

"Okay so, you remember daliyah from the temp, girl tell me why she done let Jay and Carlos from da 4 run a train on ha at ha grama house. You know that Carlos was ha cousin boyfriend and then they had all went to da movies and ended up getting to fightin wit apparently jay bm and ha sistas. Girl! ha cousin found out and beat that ass it was all on ig ...yk ranae put everything on thea."

I just sat there listening to her give all the "Tea" , taking all of it in. Some of the stuff these people were doing was no surprise to me. Everybody and the mama know that daliyah is a hoe and she let everybody hit, more than a few niggas have posted her nudes now so that definitely wasn't surprising.

Now what surprised me was when she just so happened to mention Draco and some girl he been wit. " Naw, run that back run that back, what happened with Draco and his new girl?" I asked smirking a little bit. He really has the nerve to be all on my case talking bout sum "yOu MInE" and be wit somebody else. The fact that he's with someone else didn't bother me in the slightest, it was just the fact that I can't have a nigga( when I damn sho can) and if I did sum was apparently gone happen.

I was forced out of my thoughts when Santana huffed rather loudly, I was guessing she didn't too much like her. "The lil bitch been parading around the house like she's queen fuckin bee, and you remember when I told you that everybody went fair that day and some girl had popped up and was doin way to much and trippin on draco and he flipped the script. Well that was her, I was bout to beat that bitch ass but Trey snatched my ass up dumb quick I couldn't even reach the bitch. " I just laughed and shook my head. "Now why you tried to hit that girl" I said teasing her, after that all I heard was her hang up *FaceTime Hang up Noise* I laughed so more then I texted her some more to piss her off and she blocked me (Temporarily). I guess that was the end of that tea session, I chuckled a little more before putting my phone on the charger and laying down. I was tired as a bitch and lil nap wouldn't hurt nobody so that's definitely what I did.