Chapter 10

Ashanti😍|Shanti|
Atlanta, Georgia

"Santana I will see you in two weeks you're acting like I'm leaving forever." I said smiling at my frowny faced best friend.

Initially I was supposed to go visit my grama, and folks at least a month ago, but something had came up and I had to push it back but she called me up two days ago and told me that "I'd better get my black ass up to New York ASAP" and if I didn't she would whoop my ass.

After that my fight was for sure booked and bags were being packed. I asked Santana to come and help me, but she's just complaining and whining about me going. "Shanti" Santana whined. "Are you going to help or just sit there and whine?" I said getting irritated. She got up at walked into my inside closet and got a few outfits with her frowny face.

I sat on my bed and folded my clothes to it all inside the suitcase without it being messy.

***

All of my clothes were packed and everything was ready for my flight tomorrow, and me and Tana were on the way to a kickback that her cousin neenee was throwing. Everybody was really gone be there and that alone was tilting my head not to go but I needed to get out sometime...

I sat back in the car and listened to "Laugh now cry later" by drake and lil durk.

"We in Atlanta, I buy her a wig she tellin' me Tae is the best"  I sang.

"Man this song go dumb ong" Santana said, with a mouth full of gummy worms.

I scrunched my face up when she looked over at me cheesed and realized my facial expressed then closed her mouth.

Santana bussed a left and we heard it before we could even get to see the house. People standing outside on the porch on their phones or talking to each other, probably because the music was so loud in the inside.

"There's a space right thea" I said pointing by a group of girls standing around.

"You so rude" Santana said laughing.

I just sat back until she pulled in and got out. "Mmugh" I said stretching my legs. They were cramped asf seeing as though I didn't move the seat back. Santana's always whines about it when people move her seats even an inch, but I honestly understood so I never say anything.

"This Kickback looking piped ong" I said walking up to the porch. Some people started looking up from their phones eyeing tf out us. "Damn.. take a picture it'll last longer" I said, and most of them looked away and went back to what they were doing. The rest were apparently weirdos, as they continued to stare.

"Best, bitxh come on" Santana  interrupted so I kind of sped walked up some. The faster we approached the house, the louder the damn music got. "I now see why those people came outside" I could barely hear myself think walking up.

I knocked on the door and some boy opened it and we walked it, shutting the door behind us. We walked down the hall to the loudest room and knocked on the door again. This time a tall dark skin boy with a white Champion shirt on and dreads opened the door and when we got in he just turned back around and continued standing there rapping along to the song "Feel like Guwop" by Ola Runt.

Santana walked in front of me and grabbed my hand taking me to the other side of the room and then "B*txh from da south" came on and I couldn't help it.

I started twerking my ass off, and I felt Tana tapping my butt and hypin me up. I got on the floor with it and it was over, per usual the crowd went dumb. "Damnnn" I heard through the crowd and I smiled before getting up. My legs were starting to hurt and it was getting hot as hell and we hadn't been here long at all.