Chapter 7

Omniscient🤗
Atlanta, Georgia

As Ashanti stepped foot into her new home, she breathed into the air. It was unproblematic...fresh... somewhere she could make new memories that didn't start off as a nightmare.

Ashanti had had been in her new condo for at least a week. When the boys had first moved her stuff in it took her a while to get situated. She had a bunch of things to place and organize, because the place wasn't exactly small. The condo has a bunch of space and it's interior designs really nice. Ashanti knew she found a place that just fit her especially more than her previous house.

The boys had stayed for a little bit and helped with the big stuff, and after, they'd complemented her condo and told her that the condo looked really nice "Well not in those exact words" she thought, but that's what Ashanti had took from the conversation.

Ashanti scrolled down Instagram for a while liking people's posts and eating chips. Today was a chill day. A day that occasionally comes where Ashanti would just relax all day, mentally and physically. She needed the relaxation anyway after Quay, and whatever the bitches name was, the boys, and Draco. Their was only one word to think about when all those things cone into play...."stress" she said aloud. She pulled her phone out once more and checked the time, it was 6:29 PM. A good time to take a nice nap.

Ashanti laid down and closed her eyes, a nap was needed, and even though Today was a "chill" day she still tended to a few clients. "The hustle neva stops." She thought as she went to sleep.

***

"Jahilll." Santana whined as she straddled him. Her hands were on his bare chest rubbing him. Santana had broken up with Jahill a while back but never fully cut him off. They loved each other and had broken up over something stupid.

She wanted him back but she didn't want to tell him just in case he didn't feel the same way. After all it had been some years, since they were actually together.

"Ya luh baybe." Jahill said looking at Santana as he showed his accent. "I love this girl" He thought. Jahill had never stopped loving her, even when she'd broken up with him. "I don't want to gooo" Santana whined again, but this time she got up. She knew she had to go to work.

Santana grabbed her Burger King hat, her purse, and keys before she pecked Jahill on lips 3 times. Jahill grabbed her face and tongued her down. "Once you get off you gone be right back here, so go make yo money baybe" he said as he pecked her lips and let her face go.

"Bye" Santana said then walked out of the house.

***

"Vmmm" Ashanti's phone vibrated....She shook out of her sleep and sat up to check the time. It was 9:04 AM, Ashanti couldn't believe she'd slept basically the whole day. "I must've really been tired " she said to herself.

She got up and brought out her outfit for the party later.

When she walked back to her bed she had a missed call on her screen. Ashanti picked up her phone and saw that it was Tyquan that FaceTimed her. She started FaceTime him.

Tyquan😍👟💋
Connecting...

"You called me?" Ashanti asked smiling. " Ya" he said then got quiet. "We haven't talked in like 2 days so I wah tryna see wat chu was on" Tyquan said looking at her. His eyes were red and low.