Chapter 3

Ashanti😍•Shanti•
Atlanta, Georgia

My 4EVA🤞🏽😍❤️🤪
Connecting....

"Santana can you take me to get something to eat right quick, pleace." I asked FaceTiming her. " Yea I will but i have to drop something off at Auntie May's house, and everybody's there."Yeah I'll just sit in the car" I said. I really don't even care right now, I'm just craving some McDonalds right now" I told her."Ok, Imma be there in 10 minuites" She replied.

10 minutes later I'm sitting in Santana's car listening to "Bad News" by Kehlani

"Don't wanna get no call with no bad news
I know all the stories from your tattoos
If they with the shit, then you with that too
If they with the shit, you with the-
Oh-oh, take your time away from the bullshit
Just be on some cool shit with me, babe
With me, babe", I sang.

This song is one of my favorite songs.

She pulled up to McDonald's Drive-through. "Welcome to McDonald's how may I help you" The lady said. " Can I have a number 1 Combo, please." "That'll be $5.10" Then lady replied.

We pulled up payed and got our food since Santana ordered too,and left. My head was too busy in my bag, checking my order to notice we were at Aunt May's house. "Imma be right back" Tana said. She dropped her phone in the seat and popped the trunk. I looked out the window as she carried a huge black duffel bag into the house.

As soon as I decided I was about to eat my food Santana's phone started ringing, and it was her mother. I quickly rolled up my bag took her phone in my hand and rushed to the house.

"Santana yo mama callin you" I said. Walking into the house, getting stares from everybody as I was rushed into the house, looking like maniac and breathing hard. Well everybody except asshole Drake, who's always in his phone. I found Santana sitting next to Trey and Drake as I handed her the phone. 

My phone dinged. It was that nothing ass nigga Quay, who I had totally forgot about in all but one day.🤦🏽‍♀️

Me:Ya Single asf🖐🏽

Me:
Ya Single asf🖐🏽

PUSSYASSNIGGA👊🏽😡🤡:
No tf ur not stop fuckin playin wit me😡👊🏽

Me:
Yes tf I am go wit that bitxh u gotta baby wit ion want u nomo stay tf away from me😤

PUSSYASSNIGGA👊🏽😡🤡:
Ya cause u think dis shit a game

I blocked his number before, I exited out of those messages. Santana has just ended the call with her mother " Tana, guess who just text me on some bs?". " Who?" she asked. "Quay" She rolled her eyes. "Wdf he want?" she said rolling her neck. "He texted me talking about some "So you single ", I told his ass ya single asf and to go to his baby mama, the same one he sat with and talked down on me with tf". "He had the nerve to tell me no I'm not...got me fuxked up, my Hot Girl Summer is now a go" I said laughing.

"Don't nobody got time for quay" She said rolling her eyes again. "I'm through with him, I blocked him on everything and he needs to come get his shit from the front of my door.

My legs were starting to hurt so I went to sit in the only available seat, which was next to "drake the asshole". He kicked feet out as I was going by and I tripped, and everybody started laughing. "Why would you do that?" I asked feeling embarrassed. My face was hot from embarrassment. I looked up from the floor to see him smirking at me.

Then he got up, went to the kitchen and came back with some chips. He ignored my whole presence and didn't even help me up.

When I'd finally gotten up and sat down I opened my McDonald's back and started eating. I felt a hand that definitely wasn't mine go in the bag and pull something out. As I look over I see drake with a handful of my fries, putting them into his mouth. Before I knew it I had slapped the fries out of his hand and they were on the floor. "Don't put your dirty ass fingers in my bag I said." Then he turned to look at me... "Why tf would you slap them one floor dumbass" He said.
I didn't even say anything I just turned, ignored him, and continued eating the rest of my food.

He stared at me for about 2 seconds then looked back his phone. I think he said something but honestly I didn't care.

Draco|Drake|¥
Atlanta, Georgia

I really wanted to shoot the shit out of this girl right now. Shorty fine asf but she just get on my nerves for no fuxking reason. I looked at her for about 2 seconds thinking whether I should shoot her or not. "Too many witnesses" I mumbled then looked back at my phone. 

"Y'all coming through tonight" Trey said. "Hell yea" Duke yelled. "Fuck up nigga" I said. "But ya, I'm slidin". Everybody else said their "yea's too".  I already knew what he was talking about.

"Aight we finna head out" Tana said. I watched her walk out the door and disappear taking Shanti behind her. "Why you don't like Ashanti" ManMan asked me. "Ion no" was all I said, as I grabbed my stuff. "Call me when y'all ready" I said, and walked out the door. I got in my SRT8 Matte Black Dodge Hellcat Challenger and drove home.

I did all my hygiene stuff before setting up for a quick nap. "These niggas need to hurry tf up" I mugged while laying down.

Omniscient
Atlanta, Georgia

"Just let me go man I promise I won't say nothin, I swear", The Bloody Man said. "Tap em" He said. He got tired of hearing him plead for his life. He pulled out the Draco and emptied it out on his body.

"Clean this shit up", He told his crew. "After your done, set it on fire and do what you gotta do."

He knew this was what he had to do. It wasn't personal it was just business, he knew this was the only to survive. "It's Kill or be Killed" He said. "I know where I'm going at the end of the day" he thought, so he shook off those thoughts and did what he had do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#JusticeforBreonnaTaylor