Chapter 12

Kaydence| Draco🙈🔫
Atlanta, Georgia

Sighing I put my phone down as one of my hoes rant on the phone. "Mann I don't give af!!" I yelled. She immediately shut up when I started talking, she know what's up wit me ."You be fucking and sucking everybody out hea then wanna come on my phone talking bout sum YoU pREgnANt, hoe fuck you." I hung up the phone after that cause that bitch had me fucked up on another level. Ho got the nerve to sit her ashy ass up on my phone sayin dat bullshit, yea she got some type of mental illness. I picked up my phone smoothly and simply blocked her number, then Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and even shit that I didn't even use. Hoes like that want attention and will do anything to get it, and I don't have time to put a bullet in any unnecessary hoe head.

"Aye Drake!!" I heard. "I silently walked back into the house and sat on the couch ignoring whoever it was and whatever it is they were talking about. "Nigga youn hea me" Ty came from in the back, he had his face scrunched up and he was mugging at the same time. "Yea I jus acted like I didn't tho, waddup" I stood up and walked toward him. "Nigga if you would've came yo ass would kno by now go find out yaself" I ignored him yet again and went to see whatever he was talm bout.

***

"Nigga you called me all the way back hea just to talk about offing this lame ass nigga" I mugged my face up. "N- did you just hear anything I just said" Von looked at me. I tilted my head to the side and rubbed my temples..."Man how much they paying fa him, and did you make sure whoever they is legit?"

Von looked at me with a bored expression "of course nigga, I made sure to do several background checks to be completely sure everything was legit, and established a price... 2 Million." I stood up still looking at him and stretched as he continued talking offin this nigga, whoever he was, and just quietly listened. When he finally got done talking I got up and walked outside to my car and drove off, by the end of the day it'll be done.

Omniscient🤫

I had him tied up in a chair with a white rag now red and dripping of blood squirming and begging for his life, and dripping sweat. "We gone keep this simple and easy" I took my gun out of my pants and lifted it up to his face, he'd already started trying to out and begging even more to be let go. I shot him once between the eyes and looked down at him before calling the clean up crew. He was slumped over in the chair bruised and bloody, his fingers and toes shredded, genitals torched, knives in both knees, face swollen turning colors even now, I thought he'd be dead a long time ago instead he just kept passing out. I walked out taking the gloves off my hand, they were swollen and a little even underneath the thick black nitrile gloves that had covered my hands less than a hour ago.

I had a bunch of demons that not a lot of people know about me...ion put my business out there like every pillow talking, motormouth ass nigga on the block. That made me different and plus I knew my particular career choice, didn't make people look at me different either but these niggas know not to even approach me point blank. It's something I hope she never finds out about me.

Kaydence|Draco🙈🔫
Atlanta, Georgia

I sat in my car as ole girl sucked me up, I wasn't even close to bussing ha shit was absolute TRASH as she started to try and deep throat me still not able to fit all of me in her mouth and chocking and gagging as she tried. I grabbed her head as pulled her mouth off me and pushed her back. "What the fuck Draco" she snapped her head towards me.

"Get out" I said simply unlocking the doors. Her mouth was wide open and she was staring at me "why" gaped at me. "Why...bitch you can't suck dick that's why!! You was talking all that shit on ig and that head was trash asf get tf out." I looked but from my phone to look at her seeing as she was still in my shit to see her lip quivering and tears in her eyes. "W-why you doin me like dis draco" she said, tears drifting down her cheeks. I sat there for a second askin myself why tf she was still in my shit, then I pulled out my gun and put it to her head. "Didn't I say get the FUCK out!!" I said. She just sat there shivering till I took the safety off and she jumped out of the car as fast as lightning.

I wasn't really gone shoot her, well at least not here it was too many witnesses but she had to get tf out without me putting my hands on her. "Really just sat right dea and did all dat babyass cryin" I mumbled before pulling off.

"Mmcht" I smacked. I was way too quiet in this car, the shit was making me nervous. I turned on the radio and we paid started playing.

"Cause somebody gon' die if they fuck with us
Turn a five to a dime, that's a double up
Fuck around, walk through church with my double cup"

I nodded my head, rapping to some of the lyrics. "This song fye asf...No Cap." I vibed with it unlike some of these ole fake ass, lyin ass wannabe rappers songs. Niggas will really change they whole life story and be rapping bout sum they ain't even been through or any eva seen, I scoffed at the thought as I pulled in to Trey's driveway.

Walking into the door I sat my keys down on the counter and went to the back where everybody was. Some girl big head ass was in the front though on her phone, she looked at me when I came through the door but Ian say nun to ha I just went to the back. I could feel her staring at my back as I was walking to the back, "Fuck she staring at" I said out loud. "What y'all niggas on tonight I said walking in the back room!"

It was loud, I was surprised I couldn't hear or walking through the door. I walked in and sat in brown the chair by the closet. Von and ManMan was playing the game and Trey was on his bed talkin to this dis dark skin girl. "Who tf is this" I said and everybody turned to me. "This is Maniya and that girl in the living room is Keisha they was comin to chill wit us but keisha being anti." I already knew she wasn't about to stay long, Trey was gon hit and never see her again. She should've knew it too, she was dressed like a hoe anyways.

"Ion no y she being like that she was taking that big shit before we got hea" the girl said. I just kept quiet and pulled out my phone, "I'm tryna get my dick wet so I'm finna head out" I had only been here for at least 3 minutes already but hoe number 4 hit me on sum freaky shit so I'm bout to got get sum pussy. "I'll see you niggas" walking pass the girl again while grabbing my keys as I went out of the door.

-----------------------------
Vote and Comment❤️ And I think I'm about to drop a new book👀.

Put a yes or I should wait in the comments and ya🤟🏽

See ya☺️