Chapter 17

Ashanti | Shanti😍
Atlanta, Georgia

🗓1 Month Later

Shutting my car door I speed walked to the Santana's house. She called me talking some mess so I decided to actually push up because lately I had been in the house. I told her that a lot was going on outside so it was just best for me to do me in the inside and avoid ANY type of unwanted conflict, and niggas.

Everything was starting to get too much so I'm taking a break from a break lol. After me and Kaydence had sex I took a plan b and we'd been chillin for a minute now, nothing fr but he's been trying to get me to be his girlfriend or his "lady" as he calls it.

As I near the front door of Santana's house she snatched the door open looking like hell itself and ran towards me.

"Girl wtf is going on with you?!" I ask raising my voice a little.

Her makeup was running down her face so you could definitely tell she had been crying, her bottom lip was busted and were chapped , hair was A MESS I repeat A M-E-S-S, and she had a fatass knot on the very top of her forehead. After I saw all of this I'm jogging at this point and I grabbed her face in my hands when I reached her. She broke down in my arms and almost fell to the ground had I not caught her.

"Tana" I said, barely able to get her name out. My lip was quivering and my face had begun to scrunch up.

"Who tf did this shit to you?" I asked steadily while she continued sobbing loudly.

"This shit right here is not cool why tf fuxked up your face like this?"

She continued crying but it got quieter, and I grabbed her arms pulling her towards the house. She yanked back and I scrunched my face looking back at her. That's when I heard it.

"Santana if you don't get your ass back in this mf house right now bitxh I'm going to beat you black and blue!!" Some nigga came stomping towards the front of the house. You could see through, because the door was wide open so you could most definitely hear him. Santana gasped and grabbed me, getting behind me.

But I didn't give him any time to come and beat my ass. He was rounding the corner so I quickly turned around grabbing Santana's arm and we were running back to my car. I unlocked the door with my keypad and got in. Santana slid on the passenger seat and I quickly pulled off, the man was running towards my car so I pressed the gas and got TF🤦🏽‍♀️.

"Santana wtf!!" I yelled.

"Who tf Is that and where tf is Jahill?" I said.

"Helloooo"

At this point I'm screaming and panicking because there is literally a fucking lunatic, literal woman beater in your house and your up here sitting here crying in my car which I used to fr escape this fucking man like wtf.

I calmed myself down a bit and slightly softly asked her what was going on, and what had happened to Jahill. I noticed that she had stopped hiccuping and was regulating her breathing so that she could talk and I relaxed a little bit.

Tana turned towards me and looked at me one time before she heavily sighed while a few more tears dropped.

"Jahill and I broke up a month ago, and I met the guy you saw back there, Devin. Me and him were at a club that night remember I told you that super cute guy I told you about and all you kept saying was "bitxh don't get kidnapped".